Came across these on the bay... ?

I sold a pair (no box) two years ago for $75 on Ebay.  They were in pretty good shape.  I was surprised what people pay for kids shoes.  I picked them up at a second hand store for $2.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

This is straight forward....

They are baby White/infrared VI

As has already been mentioned, they were called "Sky" Jordans in the baby sizes

Mr718 posted the Maroon VI ....this is actually what the men's version should look like...
92.jpg

The reason they only say Nike instead of Nike Air is because they don't have an air unit ....simple as that

They are 100% completely authentic

Although they are a great find & in nice condition, $549.99 is way too high

damn son got him

Yeah, the youngns aren't ruining the game, let alone this forum. No proof whatsoever.
laugh.gif

Whats good solesupreme? Still waiting on an answer...... OG 3s.  
pimp.gif
 mrmar haven't seen u on here in ages. Yeah I know(what we agreed on via aim
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by cutepoison

that is og kid 6~~
Oh wow.  Thank god you came along and cleared that up.........after we established this fact 4 PAGES AGO!

Originally Posted by princess

Why read through it if it were so awful? Something got your attention...
indifferent.gif
I'mgoing to go out on a limb and say that I don't think he was directingthe "awful" comment about your initial post so much as all thepretenders chiming in as if they were experts when they don't have thefirst clue.  You were honestly asking a question, which is actuallygood.  At least you were trying to learn/verify.  However, these shoescame out well before most of the people giving out the wronginformation were even born, so they really need to zip it and leave itto the Air Jordan veterans to clarify.

Back
Top Bottom