Cam dissin' Kanye

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ninjahood...honestly, who's bumping Cam/Dips outside of NYC?

places other than NYC matter? other cities aren't relevant compared to NYC
laugh.gif
grin.gif

*yawn* i didn't expect anything less from da NT hipsters defending their bromance with Kanye west to da bloody death.

Jay's 3rd verse of "Thank You" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything the Dipsticks have put out since 2006

ballin.gif

laugh.gif
yeah they been doing nuffin for years...yeeears i tell you
laugh.gif
grin.gif

camron-vado-summerjam-2010.jpg

switch sidin %%*+ suckas i tell you.... its cool, im waiting to see what kanye gotta say about it, he's never been quiet before..should be entertaining
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ninjahood...honestly, who's bumping Cam/Dips outside of NYC?

places other than NYC matter? other cities aren't relevant compared to NYC
laugh.gif
grin.gif

*yawn* i didn't expect anything less from da NT hipsters defending their bromance with Kanye west to da bloody death.

Jay's 3rd verse of "Thank You" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything the Dipsticks have put out since 2006

ballin.gif

laugh.gif
yeah they been doing nuffin for years...yeeears i tell you
laugh.gif
grin.gif

camron-vado-summerjam-2010.jpg

switch sidin %%*+ suckas i tell you.... its cool, im waiting to see what kanye gotta say about it, he's never been quiet before..should be entertaining
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

To all the people saying the dips aren't relevant than plz let me know who is. Bcuz if it aint weezy, drake, ross, Ye, jay, em, or nicki than who is... This is da same as cats sayin Jeezy aint relevant or da dudes who argued that gucci buzz was as big as drake. Unlike a lot of you internet hermits im actually in clubs and trust that dipset record is one of da hottest in da club along wit speaking in tongues. They are one of da only NY artist actually gettin spins in NY. How does them getting two to three tracks played per hour on da radio in NYC mean they arent relevant. let me guess they arent playin it hard in ohio so getting plenty of play on da biggest media market in da world is irrelevant.

dudes do this to every older NY artist who had success, NY finally doesnt have rap to itself anymore and dudes are trying to stop a movement of any sorts
laugh.gif
  unnecassary

To all the people saying the dips aren't relevant than plz let me know who is. Bcuz if it aint weezy, drake, ross, Ye, jay, em, or nicki than who is... This is da same as cats sayin Jeezy aint relevant or da dudes who argued that gucci buzz was as big as drake. Unlike a lot of you internet hermits im actually in clubs and trust that dipset record is one of da hottest in da club along wit speaking in tongues. They are one of da only NY artist actually gettin spins in NY. How does them getting two to three tracks played per hour on da radio in NYC mean they arent relevant. let me guess they arent playin it hard in ohio so getting plenty of play on da biggest media market in da world is irrelevant.

dudes do this to every older NY artist who had success, NY finally doesnt have rap to itself anymore and dudes are trying to stop a movement of any sorts
laugh.gif
  unnecassary

Cam doesnt really have the buzz he used to of course, but I'd take all three Boss of all Bosses mixtapes over the weak @!@ sub-par efforts of Blueprint 3 or 808's. People acting like Cam and Vado haven't been putting quality music out

Cam doesnt really have the buzz he used to of course, but I'd take all three Boss of all Bosses mixtapes over the weak @!@ sub-par efforts of Blueprint 3 or 808's. People acting like Cam and Vado haven't been putting quality music out

Yes ninjalame, "Thank You" is better than "Ballin". Heck even Jay's freestyle over Jim's OWN SONG >>>>>>> "Ballin" and the rest of the Dipsticks catalog since 2006.All those stacks that Jimmy is holding in the gif you put up Jay and 'Ye use for toilet paper.

Yes ninjalame, "Thank You" is better than "Ballin". Heck even Jay's freestyle over Jim's OWN SONG >>>>>>> "Ballin" and the rest of the Dipsticks catalog since 2006.All those stacks that Jimmy is holding in the gif you put up Jay and 'Ye use for toilet paper.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

How does them getting two to three tracks played per hour on da radio in NYC mean they arent relevant. let me guess they arent playin it hard in ohio so getting plenty of play on da biggest media market in da world is irrelevant.
preach.jpg

i seen what da typical NT looks like in person..ya definitely not about that life, & ya not outside trying to socialize
laugh.gif
, and ya not in touch with what da streets want...ya only

good at finding that Blogsphere rapper that when he gets played at a venue in NYC a VET always gotta be on da bill so da joint don't look like a ghost town, or even worse

a geek convention.

Contrary to popular belief, Kanye loves gangsta rap music, hence why he just signed Pusha T, makes his G.O.O.D. roster look ALOT better then it was...and you know

a *!#* you from Camron is definitely a Ego bruiser. just give it some time...dipset is too big for ANYONE to just sidestep..even jay-z had to make a Diss record to

lowly old Jim Jones
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

How does them getting two to three tracks played per hour on da radio in NYC mean they arent relevant. let me guess they arent playin it hard in ohio so getting plenty of play on da biggest media market in da world is irrelevant.
preach.jpg

i seen what da typical NT looks like in person..ya definitely not about that life, & ya not outside trying to socialize
laugh.gif
, and ya not in touch with what da streets want...ya only

good at finding that Blogsphere rapper that when he gets played at a venue in NYC a VET always gotta be on da bill so da joint don't look like a ghost town, or even worse

a geek convention.

Contrary to popular belief, Kanye loves gangsta rap music, hence why he just signed Pusha T, makes his G.O.O.D. roster look ALOT better then it was...and you know

a *!#* you from Camron is definitely a Ego bruiser. just give it some time...dipset is too big for ANYONE to just sidestep..even jay-z had to make a Diss record to

lowly old Jim Jones
laugh.gif

"How does them getting two to three tracks played per hour on da radio in NYC mean they arent relevant."

Because there's a whole world out there that exists outside of NYC.

"How does them getting two to three tracks played per hour on da radio in NYC mean they arent relevant."

Because there's a whole world out there that exists outside of NYC.

C'mon now. At one point 105 and Hot 97 were playin' Red Cafe 'round the clock so radio play in NYC doesn't really mean !+*@. Payola still exists, people.

C'mon now. At one point 105 and Hot 97 were playin' Red Cafe 'round the clock so radio play in NYC doesn't really mean !+*@. Payola still exists, people.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

"Thank You" is better than "Ballin". Heck even Jay's freestyle over Jim's OWN SONG >>>>>>> "Ballin" 
#stopit5..ALOT of ya sound like Jay-z and Kanye just took ya to a back room and played sword salami wit ya mouth. [cam] *%!*% disgusttin! [/cam]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

125042d1245905733-best-place-sell-jewelry-ballin.gif

"Thank You" is better than "Ballin". Heck even Jay's freestyle over Jim's OWN SONG >>>>>>> "Ballin" 
#stopit5..ALOT of ya sound like Jay-z and Kanye just took ya to a back room and played sword salami wit ya mouth. [cam] *%!*% disgusttin! [/cam]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

125042d1245905733-best-place-sell-jewelry-ballin.gif

"How does them getting two to three tracks played per hour on da radio in NYC mean they arent relevant. let me guess they arent playin it hard in ohio so getting plenty of play on da biggest media market in da world is irrelevant." There's a whole world out there that exists outside of NYC.

yes but if its gettin major play here its usually gonna pick up everywhere off we simply have too much power as far as breaking records. Most notable rap station, biggest DJ's, and probably the second biggest nightlife(MIA might be first).

Perfect example Waka Flocka Flame - Oh Let's do It... out for months destroying the streets of ATL, wasnt until NYC started playing it heavy that the world started to embrace it, then the video was made, then the video with puffy was made etc. If u are crushing da radio and clubs of NYC your bound to start gettin radio play everywhere else. Its no coincedence that every major record label HQ is in Manhattan
ohwell.gif

"How does them getting two to three tracks played per hour on da radio in NYC mean they arent relevant. let me guess they arent playin it hard in ohio so getting plenty of play on da biggest media market in da world is irrelevant." There's a whole world out there that exists outside of NYC.

yes but if its gettin major play here its usually gonna pick up everywhere off we simply have too much power as far as breaking records. Most notable rap station, biggest DJ's, and probably the second biggest nightlife(MIA might be first).

Perfect example Waka Flocka Flame - Oh Let's do It... out for months destroying the streets of ATL, wasnt until NYC started playing it heavy that the world started to embrace it, then the video was made, then the video with puffy was made etc. If u are crushing da radio and clubs of NYC your bound to start gettin radio play everywhere else. Its no coincedence that every major record label HQ is in Manhattan
ohwell.gif

"How does them getting two to three tracks played per hour on da radio in NYC mean they arent relevant. let me guess they arent playin it hard in ohio so getting plenty of play on da biggest media market in da world is irrelevant."There's a whole world out there that exists outside of NYC.

homie just excluded all the other states you might as well say those dudes are back to being your regular local NY rapper of course you going to hear it on NY radio of course there going to play there music they have relationships with those dudes for christ sake but where are they making noise outside of that nowhere what billboard chart are they on 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that like me saying Dourough is running rap because he get alot of play in Dallas of course there going to play his music he's from here

Back
Top Bottom