Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

thanks Brock! ordered a size 9.5.

not even trippin over the discount code, just cant wait to get these in!

Damn.. Missed out again. If anyone can get ahold of a 13-14 or point me in the right direction, I'll compensate!

I need a 13 or 14 like hater but the 13 was sold out by the time I called and so was the 12. I will have try to swap with a damn 11.5 smh lol
Apparently Champs only went to a 13, the Niketowns had 14s....guess I'm waiting on Ebay to get that 14 now lol....

I REALLY appreciate all the info in this thread!! S/O Brock and Kraft for dropping the necessary info for people to cop!

For those ordering from champs, use coupon code cpchwnp2 for $20 off, I'm sure the birthday coupon would work too I just couldn't find it in time. I tried to get free shipping too but no go on that. And thanks for the info, I got a 9.5

Repped, used this code and it took with my order.

Damn...just saw this and I needed a 13...I've never missed out on so many kicks in one week....FML

ORDERED MY SIZE 13 AND 12 AS WELL.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED ME OUT THE PAST FEW DAYS.
SERIOUSLY, DON'T EVEN THINK THE YEEZYS WERE THIS HARD TO SECURE.
GLAD I WAS ABLE TO GET EVERY PART OF THE COLLECTION I REALLY WANTED. THANK YOU.

Good stuff Man U was going crazy for em glad u finally copped

Damn...just saw this and I needed a 13...I've never missed out on so many kicks in one week....FML

I feel you bro..I was waiting around this morning around 8am EST cause of a rumor and I ended up going to sleep...woke up just in time to get a 11.5. Looks like they needed to make more 13s lol

I feel you bro..I was waiting around this morning around 8am EST cause of a rumor and I ended up going to sleep...woke up just in time to get a 11.5. Looks like they needed to make more 13s lol

Lol seriously I missed out these twice missed out on Krampus sb s and then had a trade fall through....Fml

21 Mercer tweeted they had the hoodie.. I had a friend who works near there go try to pick up one for me and within less than 2 hours everything was gone :stoneface: :smh:

21 Mercer tweeted they had the hoodie.. I had a friend who works near there go try to pick up one for me and within less than 2 hours everything was gone :stoneface: :smh:

sorry about that. luckily for a lot of us they were doing phone orders. thats why the stock got depleted so fast. ive heard a lot of shady things about 21 mercer but in my one experience im very satisfied with their customer service. i even missed the call back by a few minutes and they held my item for me. very grateful too cuz the xxl i got from ndc is slightly too big. these seem to run true to sz.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry about that. luckily for a lot of us they were doing phone orders. thats why the stock got depleted so fast. ive heard a lot of shady things about 21 mercer but in my one experience im very satisfied with their customer service. i even missed the call back by a few minutes and they held my item for me. very grateful too cuz the xxl i got from ndc is slightly too big. these seem to run true to sz.

I agree

The person who took my order was very helpful.

I already have my tracking number.

Are the Huaraches all gone from Champs?  Checked the thread way too late today.  I tried calling just now, but CSR said the SKU 596632004 didn't show.

Are the Huaraches all gone from Champs?  Checked the thread way too late today.  I tried calling just now, but CSR said the SKU 596632004 didn't show.

Try this one. Good luck! [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]96632004[/color]

Congrats Boxden on getting ur size 13. I told u I had a feeling they wud drop somewhere else. Glad it worked out for u.

Back
Top Bottom