Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

I knew that the second I stopped tracking this they would be available. Anyone know where they are available now?

What you search for on swoosh.. I can't find it

Called the Swoosh number and ordered from there. The rep had to look up when the Flyposites came out and used that as a reference point to issue me my discount. Just call and tell them you want to make an order for the hoody and go from there..good luck!!!

I see a couple people have put the hoodies on Ebay already.  It blows my mind that people are out to resell hoodies and socks?  $130 for a hoodie?  After shipping and Ebay fees you make what $20-30? Just let people get it for retail. Just my opinion though....

I don't want the hoodie, but I agree with ur statement. People are stupid to even bother doing that. I would really be annoyed if I wanted this hoodie and to see dummies put them on eBay for $20-30 profit.

I see a couple people have put the hoodies on Ebay already.  It blows my mind that people are out to resell hoodies and socks?  $130 for a hoodie?  After shipping and Ebay fees you make what $20-30? Just let people get it for retail. Just my opinion though....
its dat resell struggle. kiddies think they can resell anything nike these days only to realize for all their troubles they made enough money for a couple fast food meals.

Got a phone order in for a pair of sz 12 huaraches tonight should ship out tomorrow.

Got a phone order in for a pair of sz 12 huaraches tonight should ship out tomorrow.

Come on bro, how are you going to say something like that and not mention the store?

Why even post at all

Last edited:
^^ true story.  I'm goin to bed, if dude ever answers someone grab me a 13 please
happy.gif

Called champs to see if they had the huaraches. Rep spoke to her supervisor said the whole collection was cancelled on nikes behalf :rolleyes :stoneface:
I was apparently 1 of 22 who got their order in for the gloves though. :\

Still need those damn huaraches b.

This dudes PM box is blowing up :lol:
It is blowing up.. This is going to be my last post in this thread. It didn't take long for me to find a local store with my size, all it took was one phone call. After that I called that store, and they did a phone order. The product number is in this thread. That simple .

Called champs to see if they had the huaraches. Rep spoke to her supervisor said the whole collection was cancelled on nikes behalf
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

I was apparently 1 of 22 who got their order in for the gloves though.
ohwell.gif

Still need those damn huaraches b.
I'm curious how it was cancelled but certain places still got them.  I'm not saying that I don't believe you but I would take it with a grain of salt. 

Either way I hope I can find a size 9 so I CAN WEAR THEM AT THE GYM!!  :frown:

It is blowing up.. This is going to be my last post in this thread. It didn't take long for me to find a local store with my size, all it took was one phone call. After that I called that store, and they did a phone order. The product number is in this thread. That simple .

Your inbox blowing up was brought on by no one but yourself.

Someone's craving for attention.

If anyone finds a place, point me in the right direction.

Last edited:
This dudes PM box is blowing up :lol:
So you called a local store? Why not just pick it up?

And you got your damn pair why not help us out?
hope ya pair gets lost in transit

THIS is the sh** I HATE.  Like the other guy said why even post.  We are all here to help each other.  You got your pair and make us sound dumb for not knowing where you ordered from and act like I haven't called every place I know of for the past week to try to find them.  But no let's just let all the resellers get them instead of the true fans like me. 

^^^^ THIS. would love to buy you a beer or lunch if ur ever in the nola area. We seem to think alike lol. on a side note my megatron hoodie shipped from ndc. many thanks again kraftca

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen guys call NDC give them the product number. They will locate stock at local stores. Then call the local store and try to place a phone order. I posted that I was able to place a phone order to let you guys know that it is still possible. I don't know why everyone is upset at me, honestly. If the stores you guys are calling are telling you that they have none available and hording for themselves, how is that my fault. I can't do anything about that. I probably got lucky getting an order in, but I have yet to receive an order or shipping confirmation. If you can hunt some down you might get lucky.

Back
Top Bottom