Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

Where are pics of the black/red that are on the Nike release calender for the end of August?

I remember seeing early sample pics in this thread, but I don't see them anymore. Don't know if they were removed or what...They're nice though

Have to say the volt CJ's are my favorite thus far. I get nothing but compliments when I rock those. If you haven't gotten a pair get them!!

have any of you ever ordered from Jimmy Jazz? really my first time so I am curious as to how long these will take to arrive at my house

have any of you ever ordered from Jimmy Jazz? really my first time so I am curious as to how long these will take to arrive at my house
Depends what option you choose, if you did the USPS option.....they'll retro these by the time you get them lol - If you choose Fedex Ground - depending on where you live, 3-4 business days.

Ive got all 3 of the colorways so far... and plan on copping all of them... I also seen the there might be more than one colorway dropping the 31st... is that true?

Well i got shipping confirmation from Jimmy Jazz on my CJ81 Tiger colorway. I love every pair thus far, and love that most people are sleeping on them......fools I say

I'm on the verge of copping the Sandy Creeks, but I want to see that cw dropping on the 31st before I make this purchase. Wish we saw a photo already.

Wish they came out with these exact cleats with the chrome bottoms. Anyone cop the volt cleats from DSG?

Last edited:
So given the color blocking of this next trainer, black main with black swoosh, red strap and white outlining perhaps?

Apparently this is the shoe releasing on the 31st according to a Nike chat rep. Said site error on "sport red", supposed to be royal blue. He wouldn't show me a pic, so I linked him these pics and he said this is it. The way he described it as well, clearly it was this shoe dropping.

My pair just arrived from Jimmy Jazz, ordered on Monday and here already!!! These are real nice I recommend everyone get them

My pair just arrived from Jimmy Jazz, ordered on Monday and here already!!! These are real nice I recommend everyone get them
im debating between these an a pair of all blk total foam max. plus ive havent seen a pic yet with the strap loose or even up?

Last edited:
im debating between these an a pair of all blk total foam max. plus ive havent seen a pic yet with the strap loose or even up?
I will have to take some pics for you on feet as well. As soon as I leave work I will get some photos, I am wearing them out of here today most definitely

Back
Top Bottom