Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

6/29 - White/Navy/Red (picture is incorrect)..."Sandy Creek High School" colorway...limited number of stores will get this release...though, allover the country...
- shoe is White body...Red midsole...Navy Swoosh and Navy around the heel collar (from what I remember)...very clean

JM
Official NDC images of the 6/29 color way - Nice 4th of July shoes - USA colors

Last edited:
Thanks for the info JM. Those pics above are nice :pimp:. Gonna hold out though to see the other colorways that are dropping.

i like the strap on the shoe, sucks to hear it's gonna be limited though. hope hypebeasts will ignore this shoe
laugh.gif

Has anyone here tried gluing the strap down on the huaraches? :nerd:

the shoes are ridiculously tight with the strap tied down. and unstrapped they flop everywhere. i tried taking the insole out but i don't want to ruin the lining underneath?

was thinking a small amount of gorilla glue right next tothe eyelets should do the trick :nerd:

i wear my Browns Draft Days with straps unstrapped and laces unlaced. to prevent the straps from flopping i took a lace from each shoe and stuck it in the velcro from the strap. obviously chews up the lace a little bit but i plan on keeping them like that so it doesn't bother me.

Thats
Has anyone here tried gluing the strap down on the huaraches? :nerd:

the shoes are ridiculously tight with the strap tied down. and unstrapped they flop everywhere. i tried taking the insole out but i don't want to ruin the lining underneath?

was thinking a small amount of gorilla glue right next tothe eyelets should do the trick :nerd:
That's actually a good idea. My right foot is fine strapped, but my left foot is ridiculously tight. Unless I pull it extra tight, all you can see on the strap is like "Megat". Unstrapped they look ******ed no matter which foot.

A 10.5 would probably fix the strap problem but the toebox would definitely be too big. My 10 is already creased as hell

Last edited:
I need those 4th of July Megatron trainers..those are real dope :pimp:

Also the Lions colorway will b on my cop list as well..

I like the look of these - simple and effective. Something the lebron XI needed but they went for more instead of less - the bron shoe really needs the yeesus treatment - too many chefs in the kitchen for that shoe these days!

Does anyone have the info on the tech? Zoom air in the font? Double stack? What about the heel is that max air or zoom max? How much do they weigh?

Last edited:
The only concern I have about the usa-type cw is that I think the white material would esaily get dirty and would be hard to keep clean.  not like leather or fuse where you can wipe it down

The only concern I have about the usa-type cw is that I think the white material would esaily get dirty and would be hard to keep clean.  not like leather or fuse where you can wipe it down

only the top near the ankle & eyelets & the tongue is a cloth material. the rest of the white areas appear to be a leather or a synthetic.

Back
Top Bottom