Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

^, don't have the CJ version, just the full-zip with the hood but its an insanely nice jacket.

agreed on the Huaraches, best CJ out there, I am looking to double up too but I think these were super rare, 500 pairs or less I heard

Passed up on these for the flyposites [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

I may be biased, but still think these are the best ones to come out.  Just a NASTY design and marketing strategy, I don't know why they didn't continue with this color scheme or design on the later models.  So glad I managed to snag a pair with the socks.
definately best out most limited also

I passed on the huaraches, but I was able to get the lunar tr1 "fast is faster" Megatron version. Pretty sick box/packaging, etc... Other than the Tebow Trainer 1.2 , has to be one of my favorite Training PEs from the last 10 years.

Thanks guys :nthat:.

I suggest checking eBay often if you really want a pair. While most of the auctions have crazy buy-it-now amounts, every once in a while someone lists a pair for auction and they usually end at a reasonable amount.

Here you go. Releasing on the 15th.
Nike-Zoom-CJ-Trainer-2-Turf-Orange-Poison-Green-1.jpg

Nike-Zoom-CJ-Trainer-2-Turf-Orange-Poison-Green-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom