calling my ex on the phone for the first time in over a year

hahaha serves you right, for not listening to us... what she say? new guy? hates your guts? or doesnt remember you?

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

aw I got murked!

laugh.gif
stay taking L's

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

Originally Posted by shiznut123

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Originally Posted by Klipschorn

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by socluis90

Eat that Box

Originally Posted by seniosoul

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

alien.gif

Originally Posted by phillypac

dudes like the op are the reason why the game is in a crisis right now

dudes be stalking,cuffin and spending on every girl
smh.gif
EXACTLY... she got u in the pocket.

man I called her...no answer

texted her like "I was just calling to see how your doing, didn't mean to bother you."
and she replied "I'm busy watching the baby, sry"
Now, I'm positive she has no kid so I'm assuming it's someone else's kid, cuz there's no way...

anyway, I replied "Well hit me up when your not busy, that's if your not still too cool to talk to me"

no response after that and her myspace status says "The coolest people are right in front of you, open your eyes"

lol I set my status to "@$!# it!"

and PhilyPac, I ain't stalking no one, first time I tried to communicate with the broad in months.

naw but at this point I want to further apoligize for wasting NikeTalk space with all these threads because she's not even that great....I feel like justdoing some ignorant @#!$ and just be like "If anything you should be honored that somebody of my caliber waste's their time to still attempt to talkto your incoherent #%%" lmao

texted her like "I was just calling to see how your doing, didn't mean to bother you."
Now, I'm positive she has no kid so I'm assuming it's someone else's kid, cuz there's no way...

anyway, I replied "Well hit me up when your not busy, that's if your not still too cool to talk to me"

no response after that and her myspace status says "The coolest people are right in front of you, open your eyes"

and PhilyPac, I ain't stalking no one, first time I tried to communicate with the broad in months.

naw but at this point I want to further apoligize for wasting NikeTalk space with all these threads because she's not even that great....I feel like just doing some ignorant @#!$ and just be like "If anything you should be honored that somebody of my caliber waste's their time to still attempt to talk to your incoherent #%%" lmao
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Things like this always end like this. By being the aggressor you set your self up to get put down.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8

see you dont listen to your fellow NT family. now u like this
eyes.gif

naw but at this point I want to further apoligize for wasting NikeTalk space with all these threads because she's not even that great....I feel like just doing some ignorant @#!$ and just be like "If anything you should be honored that somebody of my caliber waste's their time to still attempt to talk to your incoherent #%%" lmao
roll.gif
laugh.gif
damn, son. Should've just listened to NT, now you all salty and ishhh.

Longest quote ever.

I called my ex last week after a month of no talking she came over and we had little horizontal recreation. Yesterday I find out she was living with a guyuntil she got kicked out, yesterday for cheating. She just got kicked out of our place this just passed v-day. She is scandolous.

for the 1st part i bolded: You sound hella dumb for saying that. Ol "feel sorry for me please" type of $%*+
laugh.gif
that came across hella soft.

2nd part: Take the L and learn your lesson. If you tell her that you're going to look even stupider.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Things like this always end like this. By being the aggressor you set your self up to get put down.
I told you man....you, did too much and didn't heed ANYTHING I PM'd youabout....SMH, now you're gonna have to wait 2 years

Originally Posted by TD The God

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I told you man....you, did too much and didn't heed ANYTHING I PM'd you about....SMH, now you're gonna have to wait 2 years
This man talkin bout turnin the tables like she gives a !@!#.....bruh u got sonned...take a seat and take it on the chin...we all know u hellasalty.

how is the 1st part soft? that doesn't make sense, I didn't show no softness with that statement

it makes you seem inferior. like u on a smaller level than her. idk if that makes sense but i hate when girls tell me the same *%*%. makes em look insecure tome.

you do you tho man,

Back
Top Bottom