calling all "mr. fix-its"

I was teasing my little brother (I know, I know, keep the stupid comments to yourself) when he decides to throw a baseball at me.

I duck and the baseball hits my parents bedroom door.

Any way I can fix this myself before my parents come home tomorrow night?
eyes.gif

1901604813300ba6e9b6d32a13881db486c7aeb9.jpg

Plaster.
It will be noticeable if not done correctly.
You will also need to paint.
Recommend getting a jornarelo they do good work, just keep an eye on them.

If it was a wall, yes. But a door, no.

Do you have any other doors like it at your house? If you do, just swap it with another one and try to make the dented side on the inside.

Or, put a poster over it
laugh.gif

thats for sure patchable if you have the time to mesh tape it, do a few sanded passes, and then paint with a matched sample. hahah here was my fix when i didthis drunk: wetted down some paper and made paper mache, filled in the hole and the rents never caught it. my bro did when he bought the house though, got agood laugh.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Crazy, How's Oxy Clean gonna fix a hole??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i would use plaster just as stated above...put it in...sand it down and paint it...should be good to go

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Plaster.
It will be noticeable if not done correctly.
You will also need to paint.
Recommend getting a jornarelo they do good work, just keep an eye on them.

was teasing my little brother (I know, I know, keep the stupid comments to yourself) when he decides to throw a baseball at me.

I duck and the baseball hits my parents bedroom door.
how old is your lil brother?? why didnt you jus catch it?
reminds me of

Paper, and black marker.

Now, all you have to do is write out "I love you Mom & Dad!" and tape it over the hole.

Plaster. Or you can buy a painting and hang it up. Cover it until you have time to get plaster.

Back
Top Bottom