Calling all finance insider....no BS whats the secret

relli45

Banned
I'm looking for that overnight credit boost, and non of that 3 easy steps watch your credit blah blah blah BS.  I know there is a trick to it that will take a clean slate of credit and boost it to make you eligible to get a $90,000 Porsche over night.  PM me if you don't want to put it out there like that. 

And keep the nay saying about there isn't one, because there is.

It's called having a high amount of income.
The way it was relaid to me back in the day was I could get a crazy boost without the income in the blink of an eye.  The guys that hit me off with the info where players in the finance industry one owned a high end car lot and the other was a banker.  At the time I could care less so I never really picked their brains, so I dismissed it

While we're at it, Someone tell me how to get rich overnight. I got bill collectors inviting me to lunch so we can talk about paying my debt off 

There's a joke I want to make about marrying into a certain group, but I really don't feel like making a new account. 

It's called having a high amount of income.
The way it was relaid to me back in the day was I could get a crazy boost without the income in the blink of an eye.  The guys that hit me off with the info where players in the finance industry one owned a high end car lot and the other was a banker.  At the time I could care less so I never really picked their brains, so I dismissed it

Hybrid Soldier23 gave you the only REAL answer. That is the only way. Anyone that tells you different is just trying to scam you or they are full blown ******ed.

Hybrid Soldier23 gave you the only REAL answer. That is the only way. Anyone that tells you different is just trying to scam you or they are full blown ******ed.
I don't know about that.  The whole reason I got off the sidelines for all these many years and finally joined NT is because a dude on here posted vague infor about it.  I joined up PMed dude but he ain't been on since before I joined. 

Then I was watching crime inc. where they said some Russian immigrant with no credit at all got hooked up with some dudes that had insider infor on how the credit system worked.  The FBI agents said they boosted his score up, and then took him to the dealership and made him cop a brand new Audi Q7 and some other expensive wipes.  Then sold them oversees for like double there worth, and lapsed on the payments.

In no way did the agents even insinuate that they did any thing illegal other then lapsing on the payments and not returning the car. 

That's what made me reminder the convo's I had with those two guys back in the day.  The banker dude was always trying to put me up on legal banking schemes and scams. 

I don't know about that.  The whole reason I got off the sidelines for all these many years and finally joined NT is because a dude on here posted vague infor about it.  I joined up PMed dude but he ain't been on since before I joined. 

Then I was watching crime inc. where they said some Russian immigrant with no credit at all got hooked up with some dudes that had insider infor on how the credit system worked.  The FBI agents said they boosted his score up, and then took him to the dealership and made him cop a brand new Audi Q7 and some other expensive wipes.  Then sold them oversees for like double there worth, and lapsed on the payments.

In no way did the agents even insinuate that they did any thing illegal other then lapsing on the payments and not returning the car. 

That's what made me reminder the convo's I had with those two guys back in the day.  The banker dude was always trying to put me up on legal banking schemes and scams. 

but you cant just magically create credit out of thin air. no chance in hell would an immigrant with NO credit all of a sudden have a deep 750+ score with deep CBR. Theres a buncha ways a scam like that could be pulled off, all of them still go back to what Hybrid said

HIGH INCOME or CASH

If some dude walks into a dealership with 50% upfront in cash money and he can show some stability (say he owns a house, shows a bank account with a lot of cash incoming and large balance) there is a decent chance that he can get approved for financing, even with NO CREDIT. Car finance company figures, worst case, we have 50% built in equity, all we gotta do is find the car and repo it and we are OK. Say he goes around town and does this a dozen times. Each time he puts up 50% cash and shows them the same stuff. Then he takes all dozen high end cars, loads em up into a shipping container and sends them overseas.

Congratulations. He just bought a dozen Audi A7's at half off. His credit (which he never had to begin with) is screwed. He could potentially be charged criminally for fraud, but the bottom line is... HE BOUGHT/STOLE A DOZEN HIGH END LUXURY CARS FOR HALF OFF.

that is the game that is being played here.

Back
Top Bottom