Call Of Duty Zombies Apprecation Thread (Whats your highest level)

Just got into this...

The zombie maps alone make the map packs worth downloading.....

Map Pack 2
pimp.gif

We just got to level 15... whats the highest you've gotten too?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

after you get past 30 there's really no point in playing anymore, zombies stop coming to you and they get stuck at windows etc...... i guess theyfigured no one would get past 20 or something.

just a heads up "Zombie Apocalypse" is available for download on Xlive.

Its pretty str8. Nowhere near Zombie mode on WaW, but its pretty fun

i got to 30 once and 23 by myself. im down to play whenever gt is robgva703.

Edit: WAW would be completely useless without nazi zombies. are they gonna have anything similar in MW2?

i never got the map pack... only played on the original map.

got to level 15 before my teammates started being ******ed.

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

28 on Der Riese with 4. we were going steady until we ran out of ammo.lol

thats why you need to have the stg of the wall then you can just buy ammo.

yea this is dope
things be getting mad intense tho when you playing with a buddy
had me talking comando like and cussing out zombies left and right

got to level 21 on the original map. At this point each person has to be spot on with their shots and can't afford to waste ammo by hitting the samezombies. All for us had the ray gun and M2 machine gun and we couldn't get past this round. The strategies that have worked the best for me are unlockingboth stairs, keeping the hell door closed, then moving to the spot between the wall and cement block upstairs during the upper teens rounds. The other methodwhich in my opinion is the best, is unlocking the hell door, then stairs, and camp and take them all on at the corner with the grenades.

What really bugs me though are idiots who play without headphones. I don't see how they can have fun without strategizing and communicating with the teamso you can go to further rounds.

We got to 20 on the one that takes place in a swamp, map pack 2.. def my fav one..

I hate der reise so far

Back
Top Bottom