Call of Duty is alot like pick up basketball, you always have losers on your team

welp guess im that dude. Just played on my homies ps3. 2 Kills 15 Deaths. Kamikaze-like approach ftl. but get me on the courts and im trouble

welp guess im that dude. Just played on my homies ps3. 2 Kills 15 Deaths. Kamikaze-like approach ftl. but get me on the courts and im trouble

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

you better be winning that solo pick up basketball game.
i totally understand, but whenever you are doing something open to the public that involves competition, this cancerous person is usually existent.

mad.gif
busted my ankle trying to euro step 3 dudes on game point today. got hammered.
That means atleast 2 people are open.
Pass the ball b. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
didn't even think of it like that
knew i'd get fouled though so i just tried to finish. 
When you in the zone just knowing you have a better shot at hitting while getting fouled than ya boy who you know will trick it even though he's open for the layup 
pimp.gif

you better be winning that solo pick up basketball game.
i totally understand, but whenever you are doing something open to the public that involves competition, this cancerous person is usually existent.

mad.gif
busted my ankle trying to euro step 3 dudes on game point today. got hammered.
Pass the ball b. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
When you in the zone just knowing you have a better shot at hitting while getting fouled than ya boy who you know will trick it even though he's open for the layup 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Pass the ball b. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
exactly bro. even in pickup games i try to draw fouls on the shot to work on my absorption of the contact and finishing with it.
where'd you play college ball?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Pass the ball b. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif
exactly bro. even in pickup games i try to draw fouls on the shot to work on my absorption of the contact and finishing with it.
where'd you play college ball?

I played basketball in da heightz, and it was exactly like COD.
There was plenty of gunfire, our point guard got hit with a throwing knife, and ninjahood was walking around in his Hurt Locker jacket like he was in Fallujah.
Strange place.

There was plenty of gunfire, our point guard got hit with a throwing knife, and ninjahood was walking around in his Hurt Locker jacket like he was in Fallujah.
Strange place.

Originally Posted by KWIET ONE

So, did you steal this EXACT thread from OT, or did both of you steal it from somewhere else?

http://forums.offtopic.co...highlight=COD+basketball

The OT thread was made aprox. 10 minutes before yours. I think the only acceptable answer is that you are both of these people and posted it on both forums, but I'm going to have to say I doubt it.  
laugh.gif
 @ the font change and the font size change color change...no one curred 

Originally Posted by KWIET ONE

So, did you steal this EXACT thread from OT, or did both of you steal it from somewhere else?

http://forums.offtopic.co...highlight=COD+basketball

The OT thread was made aprox. 10 minutes before yours. I think the only acceptable answer is that you are both of these people and posted it on both forums, but I'm going to have to say I doubt it.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

KWIET ONE wrote:
laugh.gif

for real
laugh.gif

dude went all that way to bust him out and no one gives any #%%%# about it.

kix4kix-got it 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

KWIET ONE wrote:
laugh.gif

for real
laugh.gif

dude went all that way to bust him out and no one gives any #%%%# about it.

kix4kix-got it 

i think the funniest part about this is that in between the conversation of people joking about this, there are people chiming in and actually answering the original statement.

i think the funniest part about this is that in between the conversation of people joking about this, there are people chiming in and actually answering the original statement.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Strange place.
roll.gif

Everytime Nino posts, man....
laugh.gif

Strange place.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Strange place.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Strange place.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Strange place.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I know right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Strange place.
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I know right
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom