Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

you aint special fool. anyone can go to a mom and pop shop in chinatown anf get it
laugh.gif
even people on CG had it since last week if youre willing to pay. sit yo *** down
laugh.gif

let me know when you get early tickets to the moon

then i'll give a ****

Local mom n pop told me they will have it by 6 this evening.

Thinking about purchasing.

Game is good. But the guns sound like crap. Like a bb gun with a silencer.

Last edited:
i wanna be hype for this game but for some reason i cant

imo the last good cod campaign/mp wise was the mw series...everything was so balanced n didnt feel 1 sided

...i miss the aa12

Hoping this is not another Ghost fiasco. Preordered and ready

If you like halo you will like this game.. I'm tired of playing it already. All its about is a bunch of players jumping and jetting into the air shooting at each other

I think it's safe to say the call of Duty franchise is falling off

you aint special fool. anyone can go to a mom and pop shop in chinatown anf get it :lol: even people on CG had it since last week if youre willing to pay. sit yo *** down

Exactly so why don't you have it? O that is right, your broke lol

Last edited:
Exactly so why don't you have it? O that is right, your broke lol
because you know my financial situation? youre probably typing from your mommys basement **** boy :lol: I dont need to overpay for a game like you that youre probably trash at when you can even matchmake online and sit in lobbies forever since no one has the game yet

We need another WW2 era COD game. COD needs to go to its roots and back to the basics of warfare. Aint no such thing as UAV's and all this other fancy stuff....give me my M1 Garand or Thompson and I'm good :pimp:

We need another WW2 era COD game. COD needs to go to its roots and back to the basics of warfare. Aint no such thing as UAV's and all this other fancy stuff....give me my M1 Garand or Thompson and I'm good :pimp:
Chill I play search, UAV's can stay

Just bought cod aw to stunt on you dudes who don't have enough money to play a game that comes out in 2 days.

I need to know how the zombie mode is gonna be...... only thing that has me interested.

midnight launch here tonight ill be X1 if anyone keen to play,XBL:bl3ssth3fallen

Renting this first to decide whether its worth a buy.

Damn, redbox won't even have the game for current gen systems so now i'm stuck renting it for this old #@$ 360.

Zombies is too convoluted now. I miss that building in MW2 I think. I ain't got the nerves for these new fangled zombies

i dont **** with treyarch. the guns sound wack and you move slow af

sledgehammer aint really impressed me so far

if this new game doesnt play like an infinity ward call of duty they can keep this ****

because you know my financial situation? youre probably typing from your mommys basement **** boy :lol: I dont need to overpay for a game like you that youre probably trash at when you can even matchmake online and sit in lobbies forever since no one has the game yet

This was watching a stream that was mad boring. Nobody's on that joint.. Lol its pointless to cop early. I'll wait till Tuesday or Friday and pub stomp as usual. I'm still on mw3 so I'm simi hype bit it's whatever.

Back
Top Bottom