California Got Wayne on a Skateboard - Got Drake Rappin' Bout Mac Dre...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

HAM CITY wrote:

Off topic but I remember one song when Vado shouted out Dre, caught me completely off guard.
laugh.gif
He did...?? Why
laugh.gif
? Does he need a beat?

Yea on a track of one of the Boss of All Bosses, said something like "I'm a legend in Harlem like Mac Dre to the Bay"

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Cool story, hipster bro. 
Yeah I'm so hip because I know about a rapper that's from 15 minutes where I live 
laugh.gif
This is the exact reason you shouldn't expect as many people to know about him. I don't understand how somebody gets butthurt over a line. Drake isn't joking ya steez like he is H-Town. 
REALLY BRO?
Take your L steez and move on. Nobody is butthurt hipster but you. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

i hate that chubby asian guy. hate him. dont know him, i hate him. i just hate his face, his stupid sweatshirt and chain, his STUPID snapback, but most of all, his overly corny demeanor. i have no idea who he is and yet i wish he was dead. yes, i am mad.

this!

but dude in the second verse is cute

He's about to open up for Wale in San Fran on the 22nd...

i hate that chubby asian guy. hate him. dont know him, i hate him. i just hate his face, his stupid sweatshirt and chain, his STUPID snapback, but most of all, his overly corny demeanor. i have no idea who he is and yet i wish he was dead. yes, i am mad.
I can sense it too. It seems like a joke that he's rapping. It just doesn't look or sound believable

roll.gif
I already made a comment laughin at the asian dude, but this captured how i felt perfectly and I didn't see it
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Sooooooo they're like The Pack, but way more corny. I see, I see 

laugh.gif
....the pack was never on (and lil b is whack as hell), but the bay has good rappers don't get me wrong. I'm a little late on this thread, but just caught the song on thizzler; whack.

Which one of yall was this?
laugh.gif

damn, cant believe how wack this is. especially the first dude. hate literally everything about him. ya'll should quit.

stdeelee 2 hours ago

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Which one of yall was this?
laugh.gif

damn, cant believe how wack this is. especially the first dude. hate literally everything about him. ya'll should quit.

stdeelee 2 hours ago
me bro, who you think? i'm the only dude around here getting mad enough about some kid rapping and having fun to write angry comments
laugh.gif

!$$% me right?

Please don't suggest that Bay Area rappers should seize the limelight after the Drake shout out
laugh.gif
I don't give a @#$% if we're popular or not because 90% of Bay rap is trash anyways. Other than a bunch of dudes from Mob Figaz,  Grouch, and a few others I can't remember right now, Bay rappers haven't been good since the 90s( I'm not mentioning Hiero and Locksmith because they haven't put out anything special/anything at all in a while, not because the talent isn't there).

Originally Posted by carbon16

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

laugh.gif
roll.gif

My life is finished
laugh.gif
eek.gif

So much hate. Damn. 
laugh.gif

I don't see the issue with Drake comparing his stature in Toronto to Mac Dre's in the Bay in the same way that someone mentioned Vado comparing his significance in Harlem to Mac Dre's in the Bay. The Motto is garbage in general.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Please don't suggest that Bay Area rappers should seize the limelight after the Drake shout out
laugh.gif
I don't give a @#$% if we're popular or not because 90% of Bay rap is trash anyways. Other than a bunch of dudes from Mob Figaz,  Grouch, and a few others I can't remember right now, Bay rappers haven't been good since the 90s( I'm not mentioning Hiero and Locksmith because they haven't put out anything special/anything at all in a while, not because the talent isn't there).

THIS
30t6p3b.gif

the west coast, where everything sounds the same even if it's by an asian, black dude or gross white chick. (huge generalization-Nip, Dom and Kdot)

I feel like yall takin this way too seriously, this video was clearly done in fun I wrote my verse in 20 minutes and recorded the video the next day..so CALM DOWN! list to out original music it's the 3rd and 4th guy in the video..FM

SPACEN by FRESHMUSIC $$%

Originally Posted by michaeljayhot

Asian dude was spittin

eyes.gif
 Dude is generic as hell. He's not nice and how you gonna hate on Drake when 1. He's shouting out your city and 2. You use his beat and his flow for the song your dissin him on? The asian dude is basically exactly what rap has come to these days. A bunch of generic bars I hate everything about that cat and all the clones that dress and act the same way. Grow up take the snap off you bum and your bum a#$ goodwood chain off you look like Jin with a fat suit on seriously

laugh.gif

Locksmith's album Embedded dropped last week, only heard one song but it was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

laugh.gif

THIS
30t6p3b.gif
smack.

Back
Top Bottom