California Got Wayne on a Skateboard - Got Drake Rappin' Bout Mac Dre...

I swear I hate the rappers out here..
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Everyone I know out here was so confused when that Drake verse dropped shouting out Mac Dre. Dude probably didn't even know who he was until this year
laugh.gif

That being said I still %+$! with The Motto 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by zube42

Everyone I know out here was so confused when that Drake verse dropped shouting out Mac Dre. Dude probably didn't even know who he was until this year
laugh.gif

Speaking of this I hate these lyrics from the new album
"That's what's important and what really happened before this
When me and my crew was all about this rapper from New Orleans
Singing "walking like a man, finger on the trigger
I got money in my pocket, I'm a uptown n*gga, ah""

When Drake's crew already said he wasn't up on Wayne back then and never heard any of the SQAD tapes
30t6p3b.gif
Didn't know this, damn. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

When Drake's crew already said he wasn't up on Wayne back then and never heard any of the SQAD tapes
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Cool story, hipster bro. 

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

laugh.gif
Cool story, hipster bro. 
Yeah I'm so hip because I know about a rapper that's from 15 minutes where I live 
laugh.gif

The 1st 2 > The last 2
I suppose I respect your opinion even tho I'm one of the last two maybe some original music will change your mind  

completely off topic..but ive never understood drakes verse on the lil wayne jada song off c4...

Said something like 'rikers island on this flow, but at least they had some bad bitties workin in that bit tho, 3 visits later'

like...do you get street cred for VISITING someone in jail..can he have a rikers island flow if hes never been? what was the purpose...

Well...they did the same to Houston and Wayne/Birdman/Khaled continue to perpetrate in Miami, so
it doesn't surprise me that they're riding off another city/state as if they grew up there again. Ol' look up
wikipedia and act like I know the whole story %@$ dudes
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, but i think drake was referring to this song

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well...they did the same to Houston and Wayne/Birdman/Khaled continue to perpetrate in Miami, so
it doesn't surprise me that they're riding off another city/state as if they grew up there again. Ol' look up
wikipedia and act like I know the whole story %@$ dudes
30t6p3b.gif

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom