Buying from Taobao

Hello everyone. I recently found Taobao, not sure if I'm late on knowing about it, but it seems like China's eBay/Amazon. Anyways I found a reputable seller, speaks english, and ships to the U.S. My question to anyone of you out there who has purchased from Taobao, how did you pay and did you have any problems? The seller was telling me they use a 3rd party called Alipay which seems like PayPal. Would appreciate the help, thanks.

My agent just told me that they are starting to seize packages because rstor and other stores sell UNAUTHORIZED nike products. They might be official but they are done behind nikes back and definitely not with NIKES CONSENT. Not good news. My agent said Nike is behind all the seizing and they are demanding the seizures of the kicks. ******g stupid greedy *** NIKE man, we need to just forget about taobao and stop making vids man for real. lets put a lid on this. peace

That would make sense why some of these sellers have about 20 pairs of size 11s or any size, it's a shame though that Nike caught on. It's not like I'm getting a deal on them anyway, still paying well over retail, but still better than eBay rape prices.

Brush taobao gets their packages seize like crazy, my boy bought a pair of foams and Breds and ny customs destroyed it no refund no nothing smh

Nah he bought from a confirmed legitimate taobao store they seized it and burned it bruh

[h1]Watch this. 
[/h1]

That would make sense why some of these sellers have about 20 pairs of size 11s or any size, it's a shame though that Nike caught on. It's not like I'm getting a deal on them anyway, still paying well over retail, but still better than eBay rape prices.
What? Have you ever seen Rstor's prices. All of their XIs are at least $10 less than retail.

Back
Top Bottom