Buying condoms to get check out by a female cashier unappreciation thread

Anybody ever have this happen to them?I laugh at it now that I'm older, because the way they act when they see the box lol..but when I was younger I use o be a little nervous when I had to go to them to check me out.

Anybody ever have this happen to them?I laugh at it now that I'm older, because the way they act when they see the box lol..but when I was younger I use o be a little nervous when I had to go to them to check me out.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Wasnt expecting this when I clicked on this thread

I didn't mind when it was a younger chick. What bothered me is when it was an older lady and they gave you that look like they would as if you were in church.

I didn't mind when it was a younger chick. What bothered me is when it was an older lady and they gave you that look like they would as if you were in church.

I could care less about anybody in  the store , the serious look my face usually tells people at the counter leave me the f alone anyway.

laugh.gif

Especially if it was a cute girl
pimp.gif
. You better ask for her number too if you weren't smashing your gf/wifey of course.

laugh.gif

Especially if it was a cute girl
pimp.gif
. You better ask for her number too if you weren't smashing your gf/wifey of course.

I could care less about anybody in  the store , the serious look my face usually tells people at the counter leave me the f alone anyway.

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.

this can only be embarrassing unless you're standing in front of a female cashier while purchasing extra smedium sized condoms. i walked into a wal-mart and purchased mags and chewing gum once, then walked up to the checkout, and as ol' girl was checking me out, i looked down at the condoms then looked back up at her with that --yea, you know what a brotha's working with look and nod--.

i just go to the old lady most of the time. otherwise it looks like youre trying too hard to impress some random chick. word to 03silverbullet

Back
Top Bottom