Buying a Cheap Ipod Shuffle for the Gym EDIT: TOOL THAT CLEANS ITUNES

Opinions?

Edit: anyone know of a software that I can get free online that will organize and clean my itunes?

wack if you dont have a real ipod, if you just want something ridiculously small exclusive to your gym work out, okay i guess

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

wack if you dont have a real ipod, if you just want something ridiculously small exclusive to your gym work out, okay i guess

I don't have an ipod. But I just need a small one for an hour a day for working out.

a good look...

im a long bastard so when i used a regular ipod, certain excercises (pull ups, shoulder press etc) the cord would be too short to run from my pocket to myears...

shuffle you can clip anywhere so its all good. plus when im jumpin rope, or shootin around i aint tryna feel an big ipod bumpin round.

I bought one specifically for this purpose. I got tired of lugging my 80gig classic on my runs. I didn't have a strap or clip for it and there wererefurbished 2nd gen shuffles. With my company's discount that we get through apple, if i bought 2 of them, they equated to 22bucks each shipped. I found aco-worker to go in with me and its the best work-out investment i could have made for a music player.

DO IT

for real, honestly its the only ipod i have. i can update it easily and pretty much know where any song is on it. i like it cause you can clip it to the bottomof your shirt or waistband of shorts. i take it in the car and plug it into the tape deck w one of those adapters and use it in the car too. its well worth it.

Refurb Shuffle from Apple Store 2GB for $29
pimp.gif
(I don't think they still have that deal)

Back
Top Bottom