Busted Babies vol. Oh, you bad? WOOOORDD?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

HOLD UP--FLAG ON THE PLAY...

Although the purpose of this thread is greatly appreciated, and its contents highly comical...the OP must be assessed a 25yd penalty because...

You saw ol' girl minding her business, dancing--doing the stanky leg, and you decided to insult her by calling her PUMBA. And when she retaliated, as anyone would in such a situation, you got mad and decided to Air--her--out. You're a cornball man.

Think about it. If you're minding your own bizness, doing you, and someone just disses you-- unprovoked, you will get disrespectful too.

My guess is you've tried, with no success obviously, to get PUMBA to spread for you thinking a whack chick like her would be accomodating--but instead got Dro'd, thats the real reason behind this thread.

I definitely like the idea of an Air--her--out thread, as a consequence of past Air--her--out threads, but OP is wrong for his.
Its just the #%#$#$ internet. The OP dont even exist to you. Chill.

Originally Posted by Sneakerhead14

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

l_1fffc5fa4b51962df508f24295892689.jpg

This broad is a prime time hood rat.. the kinda chick you wouldn't touch with a 2 x 4
laugh.gif

She walk around like her %@%# doesn't stink, when her ARM PITS ain't even on point
smh.gif
...terrible.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by seventh letter

She wouldn't let me hit it from the back
smh.gif
smh.gif

is it even possible to hit from the back??? i mean...her cooter nearly ate her booty shorts...imagine what thatll do to your junk

Yooo that's my word I didn't even realize she was wearing shorts
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

HOLD UP--FLAG ON THE PLAY...

Although the purpose of this thread is greatly appreciated, and its contents highly comical...the OP must be assessed a 25yd penalty because...

You saw ol' girl minding her business, dancing--doing the stanky leg, and you decided to insult her by calling her PUMBA. And when she retaliated, as anyone would in such a situation, you got mad and decided to Air--her--out. You're a cornball man.

Think about it. If you're minding your own bizness, doing you, and someone just disses you-- unprovoked, you will get disrespectful too.

My guess is you've tried, with no success obviously, to get PUMBA to spread for you thinking a whack chick like her would be accomodating--but instead got Dro'd, thats the real reason behind this thread.

I definitely like the idea of an Air--her--out thread, as a consequence of past Air--her--out threads, but OP is wrong for his.
Shut up
2h4wdv4.gif

Cornball
Why don't you go mind your own bizness? I'm not going to keep going back and forth with you so sit down and play your part, tuff guy.
6qduvsn.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ you getting mad and ishhh...me a "tuff guy" on the internet, never that. I'm just calling it like i see it. You're a hypocrite and you don't like the fact that I'm Airing-you-out...

2z5vd49.gif

Antigen with the counter gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So NT, I was chillin at school the other day, just sittin in class listenin to my ipod, thinkin about that Laura London post DJ Award made and how I would love to take her home and ....... NVM.... So anyways, I look up and I see this wildabeast over in the corner doin the stank leg
sick.gif
sick.gif

I proceed to say "Sit down, Pumba", this broad starts yelling and shhh talkin bout how I would love to hit that
eyes.gif
and how bad she is........ check her out NT, I know you've encountered some of these creatures that think they're Hallie Berry.
[Hov] Bring em out' bring em' out bring em' out [/Hov]

2caweg.jpg

2ytny8j.jpg

Bring em' out bring em out'

Maybe I'm late but that %!%$+ look like Pusha T
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

So NT, I was chillin at school the other day, just sittin in class listenin to my ipod, thinkin about that Laura London post DJ Award made and how I would love to take her home and ....... NVM.... So anyways, I look up and I see this wildabeast over in the corner doin the stank leg
sick.gif
sick.gif

I proceed to say "Sit down, Pumba", this broad starts yelling and shhh talkin bout how I would love to hit that
eyes.gif
and how bad she is........ check her out NT, I know you've encountered some of these creatures that think they're Hallie Berry.

smh.gif

2uep94m.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif

smh.gif

2uep94m.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The .gifs about what I said >>>>>>>>> what I said

And please tell me the the snowy armpit girl isn't named Rachel. Like, for real ya'll, is she? Is she? If so, I'll tell ya'll like I tell herevery day, she can GET IT.... don't make me hit up facebook and show ya'll some better pics.. maaaaan.....

sick.gif
sick.gif

eyes.gif

smh.gif

2uep94m.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif