Busted Babies vol. Oh, you bad? WOOOORDD?

Originally Posted by tillmatic

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

This isn't an "Air Her Out" thread this is a post pics of "Fat/Ugly chicks" and the same pic being quoted 700 times on one page isn't helping. Lock this crap
Exactly, Air Her Out means it was a Biography of what happened between the both of u. Even though these girls be looking like Bowser, I bet these chicks are hella nice on the inside, never know what may be ugly to you, might be pretty to the next man.
Straight up. The first one got locked up for exposin @%+% in detail. This is a ugly chick fest sponsored by virgins.
It shouldn't be called Air Her Out. Dudes don't know anything about these chicks except their looks. It is a funny thread but how long canit last by talking about how someone is ugly or fat
eyes.gif
. I'm gettingbored and this is just showing how an immature person acts by attacking people's looks that they don't know. Hell, you can do this on the street forfree and not waste time. Nt is better than this now. If it is an Air Her Out thread, please do, cause I have sum females to air out, but I ain't nor am Igonna ever do it cause you live and u learn.

Yo, I don't really understand how a thread like this is allowed to be on NT whenhe have such "high" standards wrt flaming, name calling and what not....

The dudes making fun of chics in here are acting like females...I don't know ANY males that makefun of girls...only people I ever see making fun of a girl is another girl....y'all must seriously have some real issues within to be doin this *%%$...Ionly hope your future children will not have to deal with people like yourselves....$%#@%*%@

Originally Posted by TD The God

Yo, I don't really understand how a thread like this is allowed to be on NT when he have such "high" standards wrt flaming, name calling and what not....

The dudes making fun of chics in here are acting like females...I don't know ANY males that make fun of girls...only people I ever see making fun of a girl is another girl....y'all must seriously have some real issues within to be doin this $@@!...I only hope your future children will not have to deal with people like yourselves....$*@!$%!%

frown.gif

http://killer12137.bulletfiles.com/images/****.gif

Lol, the chick I posted at first thinks that she's the finest thing walking so I called her out on it..... Honestly I was just bored, im not trying to makea classic thread here... just a little bit of entertainment, I've never met these broads so I have no problem throwing a few jokes at them... hell I betthey won't look at NT once in their lives.... if they putting they pictures up then that's an open gateway for someone to take it and joke on it, thisis after all JUST the internet and there's really no need to get your panties in a bunch over it.

Yo, I don't really understand how a thread like this is allowed to be on NT when he have such "high" standards wrt flaming, name calling and what not....

The dudes making fun of chics in here are acting like females...I don't know ANY males that make fun of girls...only people I ever see making fun of a girl is another girl....y'all must seriously have some real issues within to be doin this *%%$...I only hope your future children will not have to deal with people like yourselves....$%#@%*%@

I thought for sure you would come in with the 88 miami heat

The dudes making fun of chics in here are acting like females...I don't know ANY males that make fun of girls...only people I ever see making fun of a girl is another girl....y'all must seriously have some real issues within to be doin this *%%$...I only hope your future children will not have to deal with people like yourselves....$%#@%*%@
here's the keyword, they aren't NTers
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Brother speak on it, These dudes acting like little kids. And if you old, ( at least on NT standards 23- 26 ) why you adding to the flame? Everybody deservesomebody. Seriously, I'm a handsome dude, and I'm grateful for what I got,but it makes me wonder why yall doing this? Obviously, if you making fun ofsomebody, you must be insecure about your looks or your upbringing.

Called up Verizon last week about my bill, shorty was my customer rep and sounded mad official over the phone so i spit that G n got 2 months free service butthen shorty wanted my number in exchange not even wondering why ole girl was so thirsty i give it to her or w/e n a couple texts later she braggin bout hermean head gamed n how she wifey material n all n then later she pic messages me this
alien.gif

n72800068307716597748zj0.jpg

How shorty got arm cleavage ? Looking like Doctor Zoidberg
images

@ fromthatown
I'm not insecure son, I just like to laugh and this is funny to me and its nothing more to it. Is it really that big to come in here trying to impose youropinion about the thread upon others?
[Hov]You not feeling me? Fine it costs you nothing.... Pay me no mind [/Hov]

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Called up Verizon last week about my bill, shorty was my customer rep and sounded mad official over the phone so i spit that G n got 2 months free service but then shorty wanted my number in exchange not even wondering why ole girl was so thirsty i give it to her or w/e n a couple texts later she braggin bout her mean head gamed n how she wifey material n all n then later she pic messages me this
alien.gif

n72800068307716597748zj0.jpg

How shorty got arm cleavage ? Looking like Doctor Zoidberg
images

girl got 2 biceps

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

2vbsd3c.jpg

i sign on to myspace and this is what pops up on my screen
roll.gif
Fist off... Who the effffffffffffff is taking these particular pics of this particular broad?!?!?!?
Second, how is looking crazy pissed off your sexy face?
Third, there are dudes commenting on her pics saying she's hot and "sexi" (that says a lot right there) so no wonder she thinks she's hot

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ G. I. Juicy

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

roll.gif
@ these girls thinking they bad. It really is depressing in some ways.
So you're telling me that normal chics can't take pictures too? When did itbecome unspoken law that only models were allowed to smile and post pics online?

Why does it depress you? You unattractive too?

Dudes are so dumb on here...as rocks

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

@ fromthatown
I'm not insecure son, I just like to laugh and this is funny to me and its nothing more to it. Is it really that big to come in here trying to impose your opinion about the thread upon others?
[Hov]You not feeling me? Fine it costs you nothing.... Pay me no mind [/Hov]
well dude change the title, but it don't matter cause we don't know these chicks. Aw I wish I had the seinfeld gif, cause the same girlsyou making fun of might be your wife. So have fun.

Back
Top Bottom