Burj Khalifa - The world's tallest building/most luxurious resort. JESUS. PICS + VIDS. no 56k.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Price/Night?
according to the website, rates start at 1500 USD/night to about 3000..... read the descriptions, you get private butler and everything......

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23kidd

eek.gif

What if an earthquake hits though?
ohwell.gif

I don't think that that part of the world has major earthquakes. But anyway, I think that since this is an ultra modern building the architects andengineers made it earthquake proof, like the buildings in Japan. Or like that tower in Taipei. I saw a program about it on National Geographic and how theymade it typhoon safe by putting a giant heavy ball inside the top of the tower..

Thought Wiz Khalifa had a brother or something at first.

The building is cool can't help but thinking the tallest anything is going to fall eventually.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Thought Wiz Khalifa had a brother or something at first.

The building is cool can't help but thinking the tallest anything is going to fall eventually.
Yeah, that was my reaction to the title as well.
grin.gif

That base jumping vid is at the building formerly known as the Burj Dubai
The hotel the pics are from are from the Burj al Arab, not the Burj Khalifa.

Tower of babel, did we not learn anything from history. SMH.

Such a bummer that they couldn't figure out a way to build dubai with out having massive amounts of debt and I'm assuming interest.

pics & vids are both insane. as much as i'd love to do some wild *$#$ like that i dont think id have the courage to jump like that.

"lifetime"

ya'll better get a loan and head out now.

that place is heading into the dumps QUICKLY.

so much work for "nothin'". A true waste.

Back
Top Bottom