BULLY BEATDOWN SHOW on MTV

on right now for the westcoast with comcast

whats more entertaining than watching douchebags get their $%% beat?

anyone else watchin this crap?

Show is mad dumb..
smh.gif
@ MTV with these stupid shows

i watched it the other night. the dude with the yellow hummer who beats up his brother took a mean kick to the rib cage, it was funny.

First episode, dude's brother got rocked with a kick to the stomach.
laugh.gif

I thought he woudve broken a rib or two with that.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

i watched it the other night. the dude with the yellow hummer who beats up his brother took a mean kick to the rib cage, it was funny.
If the kick was done right, it's suppose to have the same effect as a baseball bat.

The show is pretty funny. It's even more entertaining because they're in my area and I'd figure they use the most commercialized gym in thearea..and they are, Legends. But we all know, like most shows, it's not really real.

Originally Posted by wj4

If the kick was done right, it's suppose to have the same effect as a baseball bat.

The show is pretty funny. It's even more entertaining because they're in my area and I'd figure they use the most commercialized gym in the area..and they are, Legends. But we all know, like most shows, it's not really real.

1. dude was done after that kick

2. What parts of the show aren't real? I was trying to figure out wat was the fake and real

Originally Posted by reggie707

Originally Posted by wj4

The show is pretty funny. It's even more entertaining because they're in my area and I'd figure they use the most commercialized gym in the area..and they are, Legends. But we all know, like most shows, it's not really real.

1. dude was done after that kick

2. What parts of the show aren't real? I was trying to figure out wat was the fake and real
Come on, dude...if your room mate was vandalizing your property and putting your head through the wall, you'd wait around and call the show? You'd put the homie on a restraining order and take him to court, word to all of those judge shows on T.V.

PS..what's up with the bully's stomach? Dude looks like he needs a tummy tuck ASAP.

saw it this morning, micheal westbrook was not playing wit dude. he was really throwing a beatin on him . host is annoying though .......

The main reason I also love this show is because I like seeing these mediocre MMA fighters toy around with so called tough guys.
Besides Jake Shields, I wonder what other A level fighters they'll have.

Many people don't like the show becuz of mayhem, but he's one of the main reasons i watch it. he's a perfect host imo.

just caught up on the episodes...LOL at 'ol Deshawn Stevenson lookin fat and ten years later dude get his &#* handed to him
roll.gif
roll.gif

glad to see Michael Westbrook again..Stephen Davis should sign up for this show.

Back
Top Bottom