Bulls offseason Thread

^
No doubt.
Let Cameron cook!

I definitely thought Thibs wouldn't be so stubborn this season and let the rookies get some burn, and he actually does seem to have more faith in Niko and Doug but I would definitely like to see Bairstow more. I also want to know WTH Tony did to Thibs for him not to get more time off the bench, dude was killing the summer league.

^
No doubt.
Let Cameron cook!

I definitely thought Thibs wouldn't be so stubborn this season and let the rookies get some burn, and he actually does seem to have more faith in Niko and Doug but I would definitely like to see Bairstow more. I also want to know WTH Tony did to Thibs for him not to get more time off the bench, dude was killing the summer league.

tony said something bout his og or something...had to

Hell I would let Bairstow get some burn. This team is too damn deep to not have everyone getting off the bench and earn that check

Exactly. If not for player development, then possible showcase to get more assets.

I think we'll see the rotations give more minutes for the bench players as Thibs trusts them more..unless your name is Tony Snell :smh:

We look crisp tonight. A lot of baskets in the paint, which I love. Even Derrick posting up.

Shouldn't have been that close but hey, can't complain. Rose and Pau looked great tonight. Slightly makes up for the burn the Bears left last night.

I'm loving how much more offensively talented this team is from previous iterations. Five guys in double figures again.

The defense will come by playoff time. Thibodeau would likely rather kill himself than fail to improve his team on defense.

Was surprised by how quickly Rose went from looking hobbled to looking mobile by the way. Wasn't expecting that.

The only thing I dislike about it, its that it's kinda insensitive to Taj Noah Butler and whoever else is playing with injuries

It's just not something you should share with the public just for the sake of not getting your teammates annoyed at you

I understand that Rose has been hurt more than any other teammate these past two years. I understand he's the most important player. I know that his teammates understand that too. But everybody has a limit and there might be a time in the future where his teammates might be like, 'enough is enough' if he keeps it up

Last edited:
Derrick is single handedly keeping most of our hack-media employed with these quotes lol.

Trestman and Bears should thank him too.

bro couldve used A LOT more finesse in his wording & got the same message out.... he sounding like hes duncan on a farewell tour

For his sake he should go back to the humble narrative, use more canned sports speak blah blah blah. Even if he hires PR it won't matter to half of this town who feed off and react based on what our media hacks decide to spin it anyway.

I lived in Southern California for many years and no local sports figure, not even Eagle Colorado Kobe got this much scrutiny. A native son, no less...it's crazy to witness from my POV

bro couldve used A LOT more finesse in his wording & got the same message out.... he sounding like hes duncan on a farewell tour

For his sake he should go back to the humble narrative, use more canned sports speak blah blah blah. Even if he hires PR it won't matter to half of this town who feed off and react based on what our media hacks decide to spin it anyway.

I lived in Southern California for many years and no local sports figure, not even Eagle Colorado Kobe got this much scrutiny. A native son, no less...it's crazy to witness from my POV
kneejerk reactions galore(mine included)

Back
Top Bottom