Bulls offseason Thread

Damn.

I'm not gonna lie, after he tried going for the ball going out of bounds last game I thought that looked awfully bad even though he walked it off.

Guess I gotta keep out of the NBA thread for a while :frown:

just why

who cursed my man rose yo

like yall dont understand

derrick rose made me a basketball fan again.
this was the year for us too

lebron was struggling
we finally got rid of boozer
got the best bench
we starting to play defense now
and our scoring is amaizng

but NO

man i cant even think straight

i cant even believe this is real life

Totally ruined my night. My feelings got caught by this news. Smh. I'm pissed, sad, and questioning. Why can't Rose get a break man. Smh. I am glad to see him played once in November and was actually gonna buy some tickets on April 1st game, but nope. Smh.

cb23d7a580e99d13b4937be65e3b8c12f922a442f2ec395e3d6db52686e6cfba.jpg

Drose out again?
Oh dear...having him play healthy through a season seems to be as difficult as winning the jackpot.

My fear became reality. He's fragile like a piece of tofu.

Last edited:
a little hope,

It's being said it isn't as intensive as his previous one. Probably a slight tear. The degree of it is unknown but if Derrick didn't feel it, it shouldn't be too bad. The only example was when he had no lift after his hop-step but no evidence, Derrick didn't know either, maybe. But, it's being said as "Not as intensive as previous." Possibly 2 months recovery? We should know more tomorrow or so on

Last edited:
Even if it's a 2 month recovery - he'd be returning in the playoffs

Highly unlikely for him to be effective. It'd take a miracle. I think he's done for this season. Maybe ever.

It hurts.

Last edited:
He's turning into Brandon Roy/T Mac before my very eyes. I admire D.Rose but I think this has to be weighing heavy on the Bulls front office...something is going to have to give. How many seasons are they going to have to endure with this same type of occurrence? Feel bad for the guy!

He's turning into Brandon Roy/T Mac before my very eyes. I admire D.Rose but I think this has to be weighing heavy on the Bulls front office...something is going to have to give. How many seasons are they going to have to endure with this same type of occurrence? Feel bad for the guy!

You forgot Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill and Ralph Sampson. They were all NBA superstars until they got plagued by injuries which turned them into average players at best
in their remaining career years :frown:

Rose's game was maybe too explosive and his Adidas shoes have not been designed with much cushioning at all but focused on light weight and court feel.

You forgot Penny Hardaway, Grant Hill and Ralph Sampson. They were all NBA superstars until they got plagued by injuries which turned them into average players at best
in their remaining career years :frown:

Rose's game was maybe too explosive and his Adidas shoes have not been designed with much cushioning at all but focused on light weight and court feel.

Yup, forgot about those as well. I really don't see him being competing at the level that he once was. You have to be realistic here. 3 straight years with these types of injuries. I hope he proves me wrong, but...I just don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom