Bulls offseason Thread

I think it's a pissing contest AR. He can never play big bank with his buddy bron. He could've counted rings off had he chose us though. People can say what they want about us looking from the outside, but you can only spend so much money. He has made enough that his sons children won't need to work. But that's none of my business (Kermit voice)

Hey guys what about Nick Young I said it last season but he took the hometown discount

I'm not holding out hope but Melo still hasn't declared where he plans to go. So let's take it easy until he actually does :lol:

Forget parsons we need secondary ball handler we can create off the dribble we haven't had that in forever parsons doesn't solve that problem, that has been evident for years.

Time to go to plan B. im just ready to go in for Love and see what Minny wants. Got nothing to lose at this point.

Cant blame Melo for staying, thats a ton of money.

Yo my praying bosh stay in Mia

Just think about this, if he leaves that opens the door for melo to come in now for the next 2 or 3 years you have them ******* **** up. Wade retires into a front office job opening up another spot for another top nba player .

**** could be ugly for years and years to come, **** piss me off just thinking some **** like that could happen :smh: :x

Bostritch says he will sign with Houston if James leaves Miami. ..what a little *****

damn a Casper sighting! Wassup bro!

Bulls gonna be straight! We will see Melo first week of playoffs!

Whats good fam! i be on my lurking **** heavy lately. What the old heads used to say nothing nice to say dont say nothing cuz man this season was just sad.

Hey guys what about Nick Young I said it last season but he took the hometown discount

Swaggy is a better option at SG than other gunners like let's say JR Smith. Hell, he's a more natural SG than Jimmy.

Wonder what his asking price is?

Bostritch says he will sign with Houston if James leaves Miami. ..what a little *****

Whaat? There offering him 20 mil a year bro, nothing ***** made about that..

What's he supposed to do just sit on the sinking ship and dround..he can get well paid and join a young contending team..why not..

We should check out beasly off the bench..

If Bron goes..and Bosh goes..

Then who's the favorite in the east??
Cavs will take time to adjust..

Open for the taking..
Noah n taj then jimmy n derrick

We can take over

If everything goes this way and Derrick is healthy im seeing Westbrook and rose head up in the finals..

Bulls vs Okc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom