Building a Better NikeTalk: What are your favorite website designs/layouts?

NT would go downhill if it had a props/thanks feature. just imagine all the posts people would do just to get some points.

I'm not really in position to comment on specifics - including the timetable - but change is coming and several key requests will be addressed in the weeks ahead. 
Preliminary comments on planned upgrades is a no-win situation for us.  You're relying on other people to fulfill their promises/obligations and should any delays occur, suddenly people are calling you a liar when all you've done is put forth your best effort for everyone's benefit.  Even if I say "features x, y, and z will be added by this date," people are just going to post throwaway complaints like "we've heard that before but yuku never gets any better," etc. etc.  

All we can do is work as hard as we can to make the site the best it can be.  

When we have something concrete, I think it's fair to say that you won't be left out of the loop.  

Most likely been mentioned before, but a mobile version of the forum. Or even just have the forums mobile friendly. I don't know if its possible, but a button , the size of the rows, next topic title (sub forum title) so entering a topic would be easier on a smartphone. I don't know about everyone else, but I constantly have to zoom in a lot to the topic title just to make sure I don't accidentally click on the wrong thread.

Originally Posted by donpoppa

NT would go downhill if it had a props/thanks feature. just imagine all the posts people would do just to get some points.

Agreed. The last thing NT needs is a props/thanks system.I would check out kanyetothe.com forum, when new replies are added to a post you get a button at the end of the page that says "x new replies." thought that is a cool feature to add.

Back
Top Bottom