Buger King Burgers??

I had burger king burgers today and noticed the burgers were smaller than usual.. Does anyone know if this is the new size for

there burgers??

chicken fries are the shhhhhhhhh... if there was a burger king near me i wouldnt be having this weight loss problem I've had for the past 2 months

I havent eaten fast food in weeks, and if I do I try to keep it minimal to last me until my next meal, but I always hated going to BK. My least favorite fast food joint.

Burger King has fallen off back time.. The nearest burger king to my home is trash.. I'm totally shocked that it's not shutdown..

i had it again and the burgers were small almost the size of sliders.. I might as well make my own ground beef burgers on the George foreman grill..

Burger King has fallen off back time.. The nearest burger king to my home is trash.. I'm totally shocked that it's not shutdown..

Wendy's took over the #2 spot a while back if I remember.

Last time I went to Burger King, I remember a long waiting time in the drive through, and they still messed up the one sandwich I ordered. :smh: They really are struggling.

Wendy's took over the #2 spot
yes 
pimp.gif

I still don't have any idea at all why they changed their fries. They used to have that #1 spot on lock but now they're last by just as far as a margin. :smh:

I still don't have any idea at all why they changed their fries. They used to have that #1 spot on lock but now they're last by just as far as a margin. :smh:

Checker's fries>CFA's fries>Wendy's fries>MCDS fries>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BK's fries

Last edited:
haven't had bk fries since i became a vegetarian.

i still rock with those wendy's ones though. literally went ENTIRELY out of my way to get some last week.

:pimp: :smh:

fastfood restaurants has reduce their size of burgers and portions for a while now.

blame them fat people that sued the fastfood restaurants b/c they didn't know what bad stuff they were putting in their mouth everyday.

but rankings if i do go eat:

wendys $1 menu >>>>>>>>>
bk fries (back then fries)>>>>>>>>>
jack and the box chicken sandwiches>>>>>>>>

dunno but the whopper is the GOAT fast food burger imo...i know most wont agree

Hadn't had BK in literally years...Went back to my hometown and decided on some BK and :x I don't know what happened, but I remember it being a lot tastier than it was.

Back
Top Bottom