Buffalo Wild Wings Appreciation Vol..Cluck Who???

Originally Posted by Vidasman

BUFFALO WILD > Wingstop anyday.... them cats at winstop just throw sauce on over the wings in a stingy way for damm sure. You can still see the bare parts on some wings with no sauce when I get my wings from there at times. I think the most over rated place by far for wings is HOOTERS though. Them wings just taste nasty and they be real stingy with thier sauce.

BW drowns thier wings in the best sauces and the BW here in the MILE HIGH have some of theeee finest waitresse's ever
pimp.gif
.. you got Latinas, blacks, Snowbunnies all lookin to get served themselves no B.S.

CLASSIC HOT with a RootBeer or
CARRIBEAN JERK
pimp.gif

you outta yo mind. you can ask the ppl at wingstop for extra sauce or that they sauce them well. me, I get it how I want and they even throw in extra wingscause they know me so well.

plus their french fries are sprinkled with crack

Originally Posted by infamousod

Originally Posted by Vidasman

BUFFALO WILD > Wingstop anyday.... them cats at winstop just throw sauce on over the wings in a stingy way for damm sure. You can still see the bare parts on some wings with no sauce when I get my wings from there at times. I think the most over rated place by far for wings is HOOTERS though. Them wings just taste nasty and they be real stingy with thier sauce.

BW drowns thier wings in the best sauces and the BW here in the MILE HIGH have some of theeee finest waitresse's ever
pimp.gif
.. you got Latinas, blacks, Snowbunnies all lookin to get served themselves no B.S.

CLASSIC HOT with a RootBeer or
CARRIBEAN JERK
pimp.gif

you outta yo mind. you can ask the ppl at wingstop for extra sauce or that they sauce them well. me, I get it how I want and they even throw in extra wings cause they know me so well.

plus their french fries are sprinkled with crack

GOOD POINT on the Fries.. the Fries are Crack at Wingstop.. but when I ask for extra sauce they wantto charge me an extra $1.50 for a lil cup....

Appreciated... buffalo wings in general.
Got a bag in the freezer waiting to get cooked after class!!

ive been hearing alot about buffalo wild wings. i was in buffalo the day before yesterday and decided to go with a friend. we tried the caribean jerk, theasian zing, the mango habanero, and the honey bbq (i think) and being really honest the place didnt live up to the hype. ive had better wings back home in nycbut the spot is appreciated because of the atmosphere.

Just had this with my boyfriend for the first time in Orlando this past weekend, sooo good.

michelle

dude there's one of these right by my college apt in college park, i gotta try that place. wing stop is good. and cluck u 'used' to be good but...then i learned of their sanitary 'problems'
laugh.gif

I only really go there during football season and my game is not on local tv.

Asian zing, hot bbq, for me. Carribean jerk is disgusting.

going tomorrow for lunch to watch some idiots try the blazing challenge. and then again saturday for UFC 100

Back
Top Bottom