Buffalo Wild Wings Appreciation Vol..Cluck Who???

Honey BBQ and Hot Sauce Wings are Crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

goes great wth Limon Electric Lemonade

i hit up bww when i was in OKC. spot was
pimp.gif
wings + several college football games on large hdtvs all around the room FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only ones I have ever been to was when I was living out in Indianapolis. Havent seen one back east. Damn good though.

I like the environment and feel the place gives off feels like I'm in my own living room. Don'et get me started on honey bbq sauce always end up buyinga bottle to take home and experiment on different foods.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

I like the environment and feel the place gives off feels like I'm in my own living room. Don'et get me started on honey bbq sauce always end up buying a bottle to take home and experiment on different foods.
roll.gif
I do the same thing

buffalo wild wings is
pimp.gif
. got friends that work there too, so everythingis almost free. but even if it wasnt, its still mad cheap. i used to go there religiously on tuesdays. mango habanero and honey bbq are def the best flavors.

BUFFALO WILD > Wingstop anyday.... them cats at winstop just throw sauce on over thewings in a stingy way for damm sure. You can still see the bare parts on some wings with no sauce when I get my wings from there at times. I think the mostover rated place by far for wings is HOOTERS though. Them wings just taste nasty and they be real stingy with thier sauce.

BW drowns thier wings in the best sauces and the BW here in the MILE HIGH have some of theeee finest waitresse's ever
pimp.gif
.. you got Latinas, blacks, Snowbunnies all lookin to get served themselves noB.S.

CLASSIC HOT with a RootBeer or
CARRIBEAN JERK
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Hell yeah they're appreciated, especially on fight nights!
Truth. UFC 100 here I come.
pimp.gif

And I can see a b dubs from my office, I might have to get some for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom