Bucs trade Gaines Adams to the bears for a second round pick

That 2007 draft was deep with defensive ends and none of the first rounders have been lighting it up yet. Gaines Adams, Jamaal Anderson, Adam Carikker, AnthonySpencer, Jarvis Moss
smh.gif

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by h3at23

A 2nd rd pick?
smh.gif

I'm actually in TPA right now and I was wondering why the Bucs announced a last min parade
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ Da Bears (0-2 in trades this season)

indifferent.gif

So we shouldn't have traded for Cutler? Aight then.

So that's the part you're upset about?
laugh.gif

I didn't say they shouldn't have nor that it's an bad trade but you tell me who got the better end of the Cutler trade. Thats where you get 0-2

A 2nd rd pick?
smh.gif

I'm actually in TPA right now and I was wondering why the Bucs announced a last min parade
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't say they shouldn't have nor that it's an bad trade but you tell me who got the better end of the Cutler trade. Thats where you get 0-2
Broncos are 5-0, Bears are 3-1. Both QBs are striving. We may have gave up more, but it's too early to tell.

A 2nd rd pick?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Cutler and Knox >> Orton and Ayers....and who in gods name trades a number one they got for a 2nd rounder in Alfonso Smith

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

A 2nd rd pick?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Cutler and Knox >> Orton and Ayers....and who in gods name trades a number one they got for a 2nd rounder in Alfonso Smith
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

GREAT trade for the Bucs.

Bears with no 1, or 2 next year.
smh.gif
That's what I'm concerned with. Either Angelo is content with what we have, will look to upgrade the team by free agency, or isn'tdone dealing. Having no picks in the first two rounds is not exactly a good place to be in.

Originally Posted by assyrianplaya

A 2nd rd pick?
smh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

I dont know about that......before the season, I would have said Cutler>>>>>>>>>>Orton. What they have done so farperfermance/stat wise = . I'll take Alfonso and Ayers all day over knox....all day

Trading a 1st for a 2nd was bad though but still.

Having no 1st nor 2nd next yr......yikes

Originally Posted by CP1708

GREAT trade for the Bucs.

Bears with no 1, or 2 next year.
smh.gif
That's what I'm concerned with. Either Angelo is content with what we have, will look to upgrade the team by free agency, or isn't done dealing. Having no picks in the first two rounds is not exactly a good place to be in.

maybe the bears are happy with what they have, remeber next years draft is supposd to be one of the deepest drafts in years,,,,

Bears don't drat well in the first 2 or 3 rounds anyway.....seriously.

But yeah, a second rounder is steep.

And the Bears were never going after Owens.

He needs to learn a work ethic and where the weight room is. And maybe a couple pass rush moves. Other than that...he could probably be productive.

gotta love the haters out there
roll.gif
WTH would we get an old, overprice,dropper in T.O. ? We picked up an another pass rusher to take place of Wale at the end of the year who is a FA that will demand too much money at his age. Youforget the bears have one of the leagues premier dline coaches in Marrellia (sp). You guys act like draft pick are all 100% guaranteed. Gains will be betterwith a team that doesn't fire coordinators a week before the season.

h3at23 wrote:
After 5 games? Come on man...after the season ends then talk that mess and it can have some credibility...til then it's just foolish

Back
Top Bottom