BRUHS WHY IS LIFE REVERTING BACK?!?! Vol. Another GOAT is BACK!!!

0088491210370_300X300.jpg

View media item 882170
The only time I every flipped out on customer service is when Amazon jacked the price up and the dude I was talking too straight up told me "It was too popular, so we decided the old price was too good a deal" :x

Last edited:
i been eating cocoa krispies like a madman.

cocoa pebbles are trash, the pebbles get soggy really quick, main reason why i stopped messing with fruity pebbles.

this is not a game bruh, oreo o's was trash.

trix is bomb too.

i been eating cocoa krispies like a madman.

cocoa pebbles are trash, the pebbles get soggy really quick, main reason why i stopped messing with fruity pebbles.

this is not a game bruh, oreo o's was trash.

trix is bomb too.

Boo this man

View media item 882170
The only time I every flipped out on customer service is when Amazon jacked the price up and the dude I was talking too straight up told me "It was too popular, so we decided the old price was too good a deal" :x

How you gettin schooled on simple supply and demand by a customer service rep?

Bruh, I know how demand and supply works. :lol:

I was just pissed that I would have to pay more for the damb cereal after paying the same price for over 3 years. I mean the price just doubled one day

My 5 favorite cereals of all time in no particular order.

Cinnamon toast crunch
Fruit Loops
Golden Grahams
Cocoa Pebbles
Frosted Flakes

Btw I pretty much tried every cereal that would have a commercial during Saturday morning cartoons. I know my cereals.

Double btw.... the cereal Smacks is dangerous.

Just checked target if the goat was out yet but they did have:
CAPTAIN PEANUT BUTTER CRUNCH
PEANUT BUTTER TOAST CRUNCH
SUGAR COOKIE TOAST CRUNCH

I should've invested in em, but that's too much sugar for just one person.

I thought cinnamon toast crunch was one of the GOAT cereals until I tried frosted cinnamon toast crunch. Only downside is the frosted one comes in a small box.

Street cats dont do brunch.

C'mon b

Shoulda made is a "K"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom