Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Honestly that's too long for me. Mine are just starting to touch my shoulders and I already know I'm about a year away from having to start trimming these things.
I’m about 6’3 and my longest ones come to about my stomach. Still not at the point yet where I’m gonna trim/cut but see why people do it.

Honestly that's too long for me. Mine are just starting to touch my shoulders and I already know I'm about a year away from having to start trimming these things.
Thats what we all said. :lol: Mine are just above my waist. I remember being younger, seeing a guy with locs that long and thought it looked so zesty. Shoot. I thought I wouldn’t look good with dreads at all at one point.

Thats what we all said. :lol: Mine are just above my waist. I remember being younger, seeing a guy with locs that long and thought it looked so zesty. Shoot. I thought I wouldn’t look good with dreads at all at one point.

I was walking around in 80 degree weather last week and was over how hot my head was. I can't imagine that much hair in the summer time.

I had to do a double take watching espn this morning.
IMG_4838.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom