Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Man these posts y’all put in here are hilarious 😂

question: have any of y’all who don’t have any noticeable hair loss ever just cut it bald or as close to bald as possible just to see what you’d look like if you ever had to come home? I did it back when I was like 23 just out of curiosity, but I got a full head of hair (and always will :wink:)

I did when i was on house arrest :lol: out of boredom and the fact i wasnt going anywhere.

Turned out good tho, i dont have a weird shaped head and grow a big beard. My hair grows back fast tho so its annoying having to hit it with the razor often, but i know if i ever start losing it im good.

Mans a Schnauzer

1589197346073.png
This is NASTY b

I cut mine bald the other day and my head was all skull nuggets under that 4+ months of hair (plus the longer I let my hair get, the worse my bald spot looked). I guess none of the moisture was getting to my scalp so when I buzzed it using my Andis T Outliner it looked like someone filing cinderblock bricks :x Got some T/Gel shampoo and Africa's Best oil and in one day head is back looking shiny like patent leather

My hair was kinda thick and I was considering letting it get thicker but I don't like the feeling of bushy hair on my head so I cut it and instantly regretted it. I cut it normal but now I think normal is too low, especially since my joint is thinning in certain spots. Oh well, fitteds fit better with low hair.

Don't eem wanna know what a skull nugget is.
probably not dandruff, I think it's more seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp. But at it's worst, I could brush my hair and make my scalp rain (dead skin, it's an autoimmune condition apparently):x
My hair was kinda thick and I was considering letting it get thicker but I don't like the feeling of bushy hair on my head so I cut it and instantly regretted it. I cut it normal but now I think normal is too low, especially since my joint is thinning in certain spots. Oh well, fitteds fit better with low hair.
I was in denial about how bad my bald spot looked for so long, but since Wal Mart instituted that overhead camera view picture in picture on the self checkouts, I couldn't ignore it any longer. Rest of my head lucked like a lush, tropical, undisturbed by man rainforest and like a spot where white men showed up and set off dynamite so they can build a resort or something.

Last edited:
I cut mine bald the other day and my head was all skull nuggets under that 4+ months of hair (plus the longer I let my hair get, the worse my bald spot looked). I guess none of the moisture was getting to my scalp so when I buzzed it using my Andis T Outliner it looked like someone filing cinderblock bricks :x Got some T/Gel shampoo and Africa's Best oil and in one day head is back looking shiny like patent leather
You Might have psoriasis. I got it on my scalp but I have shampoo/foam that removes it

that brown t gel shampoo smells terrible

Literally one use of TGel Extra Strength and it's gone completely. I got skull nuggets from Martin. Cant guarantee what episode or even who he was talking to but I think it's from the C.R.E.A.M episode and he was telling Tommy to put on a hairnet to cook waffles and meatloaf

yea it smells like motor oil. It's literally some sort of tar though so no shock

The court would like to call in to account 2 of the most flagrant defendants
(was watching office high last night & thought they need to come on home)

3E90C58D-8D7D-4F0F-BEC4-F081E18E1F93.jpeg

and then this corrupt sob

BFC215F5-8912-44CB-B2BE-7B07DFC2E19D.jpeg

Yeah joint was gone but presentable in 2017. What likely happened is he knew that, tried a buzz or baldie for a bit to get used to it, then that ***** never grew back to that level. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom