Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

I finally came home two weeks ago after rocking the Kobe for a couple years. It’s honestly been dope, I should’ve done it way earlier. What clippers you guys using? I don’t need it like skin-bald

Welcome my G, although I personally equate coming home with using a shaving razor. Nevertheless I used to run the Conair joint with the #1 attachment, then no attachment before migrating to the shaving razor.

Welcome my G, although I personally equate coming home with using a shaving razor. Nevertheless I used to run the Conair joint with the #1 attachment, then no attachment before migrating to the shaving razor.

I feel you. First time, my barber just did it for me using the clippers then finished me off with the Wahl shaver. I tried using my Andis T-Outlier to shave again once it started growing back, but I found that doesn't quite work. Guess it's gonna take some trial & error to see what's good, cuz going to the barber for a baldie doesn't make sense to me.

I feel you. First time, my barber just did it for me using the clippers then finished me off with the Wahl shaver. I tried using my Andis T-Outlier to shave again once it started growing back, but I found that doesn't quite work. Guess it's gonna take some trial & error to see what's good, cuz going to the barber for a baldie doesn't make sense to me.

It'll take a short while to get a feel of things but you'll be good in no time. Use one hand to control the clippers and your other hand to feel/guide for where you should be cutting/trimming.

Barber will rip you off plus expect a tip for a minimal amount of work on their part. Not worth it as you said.

like others have moreless stated he has the brow to do the bald thing, I honestly think they make him wear that to be on television. far as clippers this 1 has an amazing shape but the blade(s) suck:
91Iq0CM78-L._SX355_.jpg

I finally came home two weeks ago after rocking the Kobe for a couple years. It’s honestly been dope, I should’ve done it way earlier. What clippers you guys using? I don’t need it like skin-bald

A trimmer will cut closer than a clipper. Can't go wrong with any of the Wahl or Andis professional trimmers. Andis T-Outliner and Wahl Detailer corded versions are both reasonably priced and will do the job. Andis Slimline Pro Li is a great cordless trimmer but the blade is not as wide as the 2 mentioned above. If price is not a factor, the cordless Andis T Outliner is currently my go-to trimmer.

There's a tool for that? Lol i just lie the blades on a mirror. First time i did it :smh: joints were TOO sharp. Had marks on my face and everything.

If you're gonna zero gap by holding the blades down against a mirror or other flat surface, you have to tilt the blades 45 degrees so it pushes the cutting/moving blade down slightly so there's a small gap and you don't cut yourself. Don't ever ZERO gap the blades so the 2 blades are perfectly flush. I always leave at least 1-2 mm of space between the top of the cutting blade and the stationary blade so it leaves no irritation. When in doubt, test the blade on your inner forearm since that skin is typically the most sensitive and if the blade causes a reaction there you don't want to put it on your face or neck.

Damn near time for me to come home, I feel like I’m too young tho... :ohwell:

Damn near time for me to come home, I feel like I’m too young tho... :ohwell:

Come on home brother. My left side been giving me problems since I was 25. I’ll be 29 this month and I see it creeping back. Gonna grow out this beard and gradually go lower. Gotta have more integrity than to be out here frauding like these fools.

word, just to clarify exactly what I meant earlier, it's probably better to learn the intricacies of wet shaving on your head while you're still young vs middle aged. I guess sumayoos wouldn't have that much trouble with it but it was and still is a bit of a struggle for me, probably mostly cause I have a big head and need to wear glasses. having cuts & bumps that look like the post transplant irritation is never cool tho. does anyone in here ever used Magic Hair removal products? I tried the one that specifically says bald head twice and it didn't take that much hair off. It also left some irritation on my scalp that took around 6-7 months to go away. ppl said the powder that you mix is the only 1 that really works on the scalp anyways.

Back
Top Bottom