Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

BA761B32-176C-47D5-9C35-8C12C477227A.gif

This ***** Jamie don't even care. Dude got the Velcro 1000 deluxe

jimmy-fallon-pp.jpg

Another ***** stepping out of line :smh:

giphy.gif

Jamie a multiple offender. He's run out of chances, no forgiveness.

This ***** ain't ever going to learn. Habitual line stepper since the late 90's.

Its some dudes thats the type you let them get away with certain **** because you just ain't got the time or because you figure they'll grow out of it so you just let it rock. Yeah, well Jamie ain't that type of dude, he's constantly showing his *** in broad daylight.

Look at that pic. LOOK IN HIS EYES, tell me what you see. That the face of an honest *****? Or are you looking at the face of a ***** that know he dead wrong.

You dead wrong Jamie. DEAD WRONG.

ice cube went back to the chinstrap. Must've gotten bored of having a regular beard.

Yea man, that aint no damn strap on beard. :lol: That's just more of that Bigen razzle dazzle.

C'mon bro, Jamie Foxx's old enough to know not to dump the whole bottle of 'Just for Men' on his 'beard'. That 'ish is 100% stick-on beard. :smh:

C'mon bro, Jamie Foxx's old enough to know not to dump the whole bottle of 'Just for Men' on his 'beard'. That 'ish is 100% stick-on beard. :smh:

THAT, I agree with. I see why one would say that. He should've tapered the ends.

I always wonder how them dude who have tattoos on their hairlines will look when their bald. Probably like Birdman I’m guessing?

Meth has a beard for all practical purposes. A lot of dudes are running the LeBron beard with the broken goatee that doesn’t connect.

tr1ll tr1ll stop defending that foolishness fam

Even if it was the spray voodoo, it wasn’t no excuse as to why that fool used a whole can of krylon supermaxx on his face

9c5d3914-f48e-4058-b101-337f2133e19b_1.fb00a91cdcd6dca27d45aada3c145b65.jpeg

He thought he could fool late night America, but the only one he is fooling is himself

Back
Top Bottom