Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Another angle smh man
Screenshot_2018-09-27-15-21-50-1.png

He look like he knows he ****ded up too :lol:

If the game's receding hairlines then who's the student and who's the teacher in that IG post? :lol:

PAP really got a chia pet on his dome??? i thought he got the primetime special????

that spray shouldnt be used on the entire head looks mad ******ed, like that part of the grass that just dont wanna grow right... dude with tthe predator dreads must not have friends...

Lebrons hair is getting better the pass 6 months or so... still look wild but better than 2 seasons ago.

Papoose is so flagrant these days. Dude went from getting shape ups with a fitted on to bow out here showing up baby bumps.

God bless pap but all man points are out the window for cuddling a baby bump in that outfit, while getting your junk grabbed and claimed in a show of feminine dominance.

You should have to come out and apologize for being a career fraud, after you spit years of click clack bang bars, only to willfully expose youself as a submissive teddy bear in a sweater vest.

Mind you if remy ma told me to jump id probably leap higher than a prime springz too.

God bless pap but all man points are out the window for cuddling a baby bump in that outfit, while getting your junk grabbed and claimed in a show of feminine dominance.

You should have to come out and apologize for being a career fraud, after you spit years of click clack bang bars, only to willfully expose youself as a submissive teddy bear in a sweater vest.

Mind you if remy ma told me to jump id probably leap higher than a prime springz too.

:lol: :lol: man what

Lol this made me bust up laughing lol

Back
Top Bottom