Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

naw, fat joe always had a good barber for da facial hair....

Look at the vlad vid smooth perfection and then look at where Joes skinny moustache meets his cheek on the pink sweater pic, patchy patch city.

If he could have grown a fly thick beard as we see in the vlad vid now, i would argue that we would have seen a huge beard at some point in the last 25 years from joe. Especially in the 90s.

Look at the vlad vid smooth perfection and then look at where Joes skinny moustache meets his cheek on the pink sweater pic, patchy patch city.

If he could have grown a fly thick beard as we see in the vlad vid now, i would argue that we would have seen a huge beard at some point in the last 25 years from joe. Especially in the 90s.

I think Joe's running beard dye.

Zack still look like he hasn't aged since he became the black ranger lol...

That dude is 47 now:lol:

Look like he got grey hairs now tho

jHbjKZ6__400x400.jpg

Wow dude looks great for 47! Wonder what else he's done since then.

Lol at the prime video. Son been filthy rich for decades and is overjoyed because of an all even. The little things.

I knew i wasn't the only one that saw noticed prime and cp3 resemble each other. Found this meme online.
Screenshot_20180904-013704_Google.jpg

What's funny is i always get told that i look like cp and when i was a lot younger a dude in the neighborhood used to say i looked like prime. I never really saw it but it's just funny that i see that they look alike.

Bruh, no funny business, you don't look like either of them dudes.

And they don't look alike.

Bruh, no funny business, you don't look like either of them dudes.

And they don't look alike.

Clearly somebody else sees it because somebody else made the meme.
it doesn't matter to me if I look like him or not, I'm just going by what multiple people have told me.

Back
Top Bottom