Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Ive been lion like the king of the jungle sounds like something r kelly would write...i I know he sampled him but i wouldn't be suprised if r kelly wrote that song

funny thing about tyga...he been kinda nice...it's just popular to clown him.
This is true too. Don't really know if he's nice, but I know American culture just hates certain folks for no reason. Someone pointed that out with Guy Fieri. Like son ain't nothing but a nice dude that helps people but people hate him because he has Super Saiyan 2 hair and flame shirts. Im def guilty at times.

1730750673765000579_17046906.jpg

This is true too. Don't really know if he's nice, but I know American culture just hates certain folks for no reason. Someone pointed that out with Guy Fieri. Like son ain't nothing but a nice dude that helps people but people hate him because he has Super Saiyan 2 hair and flame shirts. Im def guilty at times.

mfs just gelatinous because he gets to ride around in a fancy car getting lifted and sampling fine diner cuisine, shooting his shot at well-built waitresses nationwide.

far as I'm concerned he's winning.

I like fieri. My brother told me he was listening to someone’s standup and they were saying fieri goes around the country showing awesome food while anthony bourdain acts like a super douche and somehow fieri is the one people hate.

I like fieri. My brother told me he was listening to someone’s standup and they were saying fieri goes around the country showing awesome food while anthony bourdain acts like a super douche and somehow fieri is the one people hate.

I remember watching "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" and they had Dennis Miller on there and Dennis Miller asked Guy's son if his dad makes him help dye his hair. Dennis was light roasting Guy, but Guy had a good sense of humor about it.

I think dark skinned black dudes pull off the bald head better than light skinned bald dudes.

Back
Top Bottom