Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Wayne headed down that Stevie path
DD8A1CF0-C30A-4853-9AC6-F211D2AEE91B.jpeg

6115F954-A710-40B8-917C-A1062E363C42.jpeg

I can't tell at all with Tyga's braids, it looks like it's his hair, but women can. I let 3 women see pics of him with different braiding and they can tell its fake. For some reason they can tell by how the braids start in the front. Mind you these are black women who wear $500 to $750 weaves, so they know fake hair inside out.

Damn Wayne. :smh:

But serious question, how long can a person’s head actually sustain having dreads? My understanding is that they get heavier and heavier over time. Wayne’s has his for damn near 20 years. Is all that pulling on the scalp not all but guaranteeing a person will end up losing their hair? Or at the very least have the o.d. receding hairline?

Damn Wayne. :smh:

But serious question, how long can a person’s head actually sustain having dreads? My understanding is that they get heavier and heavier over time. Wayne’s has his for damn near 20 years. Is all that pulling on the scalp not all but guaranteeing a person will end up losing their hair? Or at the very least have the o.d. receding hairline?

I’ve had mine the exact same amount of time, we’re the same age too.

I’m still going strong all over. :smokin

Good deal. Do you ever have to trim them so as to reduce the weight of them or are they just wild long and heavy?

Friend of mine from college has had dreads since he was about 16 and he’s still holding strong.

I think it’s genetics and braids/dreads will hold up if it was meant to be

Good deal. Do you ever have to trim them so as to reduce the weight of them or are they just wild long and heavy?

I probably trim off a half inch or so maybe once or twice a year. I don’t really feel any weight difference, tbh.

I want to try something different with my hair but I get too antsy and irritable after a few weeks. If u didn't cut my own hair I wouldn't probably tried something by now.

Back
Top Bottom