Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

The only way I can cosign with that weave is literally have it cemented on my head, go through washes, get one sick cut and just rock that for a long time. Can you imagine just getting like one haircut for like months and months and never have to go back to get it fixed? Of course that would be the first way people know you got a weave but the convenience is totally justified....to a degree.

Lol I've thought about that before. I cut my hair about once a week and I jokingly thought how easy the recipients of sorcery have it by having a permanently crispy cut :smh:

Just cut mine today and grateful for follicle grace. 34 and still spinning.

Soo...if you got a man weave, do you tell chicks before you smash so they don't grab your head or do you just duck em all crazy during sex?

Good question.

Something to also add to that, what about when you eating the yambs and they grab your head/hair??

Soo...if you got a man weave, do you tell chicks before you smash so they don't grab your head or do you just duck em all crazy during sex?

giphy.gif

I'm just curious about maintenance. How and how often does it need washing?

I was actually curious enough to google this.

"Let cool water flow over the [unit] from the base to the tips until it is wet. Gently squeeze (do not wring or twist) to remove excess water. Apply a small amount of human hair wig shampoo to the palms of your hands and apply evenly over the [unit]. Do not twist, rub or massage."

giphy.gif

I was actually curious enough to google this.

"Let cool water flow over the [unit] from the base to the tips until it is wet. Gently squeeze (do not wring or twist) to remove excess water. Apply a small amount of human hair wig shampoo to the palms of your hands and apply evenly over the [unit]. Do not twist, rub or massage."

So it's basically a New Era fitted Wig

Ok so that's the tradeoff. That sounds like it takes time and care. I can shampoo my hair freely and as rough as I want.

:smh: at that Ali gif. I know he's the greatest and all, but 23 swings and no connects?

Ok so that's the tradeoff. That sounds like it takes time and care. I can shampoo my hair freely and as rough as I want.

:smh: at that Ali gif. I know he's the greatest and all, but 23 swings and no connects?

yeah there's definitely some maintenance involved...probably gotta set aside a whole Saturday afternoon, put on some Earth, Wind and Fire.

I like how by the end dude was swinging with both arms like a child, but the shimmy at the end is always what gets me.

They something like this, but for wigs

IMG_1788.jpg

why, I haven't seen one of these since my last issues of Eastbay.

What's funny is ****** really have what Kenny Smith had in real life today :pimp: :pimp: like Tyga legit has that **** lol

Back
Top Bottom