Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

My barber charges 15 too. He don't really gotta do **** tho. If he rubs my scalp with his hands hard enough my hair will fall out. That's how bad my **** is.

how much you tip for a $13 pizza? 

naughtyhare rolling over in his grave at all this generous tipping
like if its delivered to my house? like $3... tip my barber good as a thanks for not ******* up my hair too many dudes i see getting a cut that looks as if Stevie Wonder had them shears. plus i also get an all shears cut

I'm done with barbers man. I've had dreads on and off for the past 3 - 5 years and I'm getting a cut. I ask for a 2 all around and that **** is $25
mean.gif
My taper and shave is $25.  I throw him a 5 so, its $30. 
This ***** said $30 for a fade. Not only did he have me sit in the chair 10 minutes before doing anything, not 2 minutes in he walks out and talks to his bm or whatever. Comes back, takes a call and tells me to hold on and I'm waiting 10 more minutes. All that time for a basic *** cut
mean.gif
oh HELL no!! 

I only saw the first minutes but strange to see Draymond clowning on people's hairline when Lebron is getting a shape up.

Caesar or fade with the razor is 18. I'll throw my guy 20 bones

Every now and then I'll give em 25 cause we that close and cool. Especially during the holiday time. I'll give a lil extra

The most recent barber I had was from like 97-03. I was 14-20. He charged 7 and I only tipped a dollar once because he got me super right that day :smh: I don't mind tipping in general, but tipping a barber seems a bit much. I mean, he's already charging an inflated price. How high will they get before it's too high.

The most recent barber I had was from like 97-03. I was 14-20. He charged 7 and I only tipped a dollar once because he got me super right that day
mean.gif
I don't mind tipping in general, but tipping a barber seems a bit much. I mean, he's already charging an inflated price. How high will they get before it's too high.
By 2020, cuts will be 35 - 40.

The most recent barber I had was from like 97-03. I was 14-20. He charged 7 and I only tipped a dollar once because he got me super right that day
mean.gif
I don't mind tipping in general, but tipping a barber seems a bit much. I mean, he's already charging an inflated price. How high will they get before it's too high.
By 2020, cuts will be 35 - 40.
Already trying to teach myself to cut hair. Tryna prepare for that price hike.

It's time for me to come home too. I always convinced myself I'm 6'0 and people can't see it it's on top of my head, and it looks alright to me, but in pictures (especially because the flash reflects on the bits of exposed dome) it looks horrible and I think I just been lynig to myself. I went superlow last time but it's time to throw in the towel. I should have finished getting my lean and swole on first or got my beard game on spectacular but whatevs. Funny enough, I got a DS can of black ice and some of that Cabolki stuff in the cabinet. Never bought myself to use it. Might just DWill my **** one day and have my **** on fleak one time just for the lols so I don't waste it. Or I guess I can save it for any painting projects around the house that require jet black

My barber's cool, we both have B.M problems we talk about and he takes appointments (find a barbe that takes appointments even if it costs you more), plus he's a mathmetician out here fixing my corners where my **** is fading at a 45 degree angle so he gotta push the long end of the 30-60-90 triangle (my hairline) further to get that 90 angle then of course do the other side just to keep it symmetrical. Them cheap Korean just set the blade on 2 and go over everything, plus I get my temp fading out to bald usually and that **** is not to be taken for granted out here.

But also with him taking appointments, it's usually just you and him and maybe whoever is next in there so less tomfoolery than your typical hood barbershop, no cops running in and out, kids, dudes tryna sell dvd and wack concert/club tickets, etc.

Last edited:
We'll see. I guess since I'm just going bald no need to go to a good barber right, I mean hell I could just do it on base and pay $5. They used to just buzzing everything off. Or I could go back to my Korean connect, funny thing about them is if you go at the right time of day you can get your **** sucked in the back too. They famous/infamous for that as long as I can remember. Vice just made them close the "bathhouse" shop down technically so the old *** Korean ladies who do your hair do it and they walk you back there, it's not like they demolished or locked down that part of the building.

Man I still got so many Biotin complex suppements, Biotin/JBCO shampoos, oils, brushes, 1 can of black ice, 1 Cabolki, tons of **** Im'ma put a kit together for anyone who is still fighting the good fight. PM me, just pay shipping. Dead serious. I lived my life. You don't have to end up like me. Get started early. At least I can go down with pride knowing I did all I can
_69248799_976x549-m1720572-ecg_trace-.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom