Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Man they been "discovering" for the past 50 years. We aint seeing a cure in our lifetime. Maybe something to stop it, not grow back. Itll be too late for us by then tho [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Man they been "discovering" for the past 50 years. We aint seeing a cure in our lifetime. Maybe something to stop it, not grow back. Itll be too late for us by then tho [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Speak for yaself b.

I don't care if I'm 90, I'm letting Doc Schwartz chia pet my ****.

Then imma grab some Just for Men and be outchea looking like Paul George in the Bingo hall.

That first sentence is just wrong in all accounts. **** takes time to figure out. The human body and how it operates is complicated.

Speak for yaself b.

I don't care if I'm 90, I'm letting Doc Schwartz chia pet my ****.

Then imma grab some Just for Men and be outchea looking like Paul George in the Bingo hall.

Real talk. If im an old man and they figure this out best believe im sporting a crisp line up and flexing on the honeys at the senior center

Man this thread gives me a different perspective on my follicle situation. It used to strike me as an inconvenience to have to trim my facial hair so much and cut/line/fade my hair so often because it grows pretty quickly, but now I have an appreciation for it.

The dudes with the sorcery have somewhat of a silver-lining with the fact that they get one fresh hairpiece and never have to get a cut again. Joint is damn near like lasik.

Let's pray they figure this out sooner than later. Here's hoping to look more youthful in my 40s.

hqdefault.jpg

Lou Brock isn't above sorcery either.
top notch investigative journalism.
Yall knew damn well Lou's hair wasn't that black.
roll.gif
I believed...there's a few dashes of salt up in there, I like to give people the benefit.
Let's pray they figure this out sooner than later. Here's hoping to look more youthful in my 40s.
crossing my fingers. I have locs now and love 'em, hoping for more George Clinton and less Dwayne Carter as I cross that 30 threshhold.

crossing my fingers. I have locs now and love 'em, hoping for more George Clinton and less Dwayne Carter as I cross that 30 threshhold.
Wayne's dreads are falling out smh lol Can't even find a pic of him w/o a hat anymore lol

Last edited:
Wondering how many of his locks have to fall out before he decides to give up and shave his head.

Last edited:
You midas whale roll with the man weave if you're gonna black ice it.

D Will and Bron was looking tragic today

Back
Top Bottom