Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Tiger got the genes plus he wears hats a lot so that doesn't help.

Lorey Tanez up there is just gamin the system w/ that though :lol:

Can't even hate, let these ****** flourish out there. My only concern is are they going to front like it's legit, or will they keep it a buck? Obviously his boys, co-workers and family will know the real. Strangers won't know a thing.
but I'm saying, as a man of 'piece, what if you actually do get some friendly female company with your slick new look?

y'all get to the deleted scenes, she grabs your fresh Odell and that mofo pop off like a suction cup.

what now, bruddah?

Oh, and "I'm your GPS" tho. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Tiger got the genes plus he wears hats a lot so that doesn't help.

Lol people still believe wearing hats has something to do with hairloss?

I took the comment to mean that it's difficult to see the loss as time goes on. You always see him with a hat on, so when he takes it off after many years for tv, it's like "what the hell happened to all your hair?!"

I knew he was balding, but that shot of him on the interview made him look so old. I was not expecting that.

I took the comment to mean that it's difficult to see the loss as time goes on. You always see him with a hat on, so when he takes it off after many years for tv, it's like "what the hell happened to all your hair?!"

I knew he was balding, but that shot of him on the interview made him look so old. I was not expecting that.
Ohhhh, I see

Plus Tiger is breaking the number one rule with thinning hair. Do no comb back, comb forward. I am sure it would look way better.

That's true. At least with Lebron, people know he has been losing hair. If you conceal it from people, it only makes it look more shocking if and when people find out you are losing hair. Same with John Travolta. He's always wore a wig and when you see him without it on, it's almost shocking. I still don't get why he doesn't just scalp his head. He does look better with hair but at this point, people will only discredit you for wearing a wig more so than you losing your hair.

View media item 2377781

but I'm saying, as a man of 'piece, what if you actually do get some friendly female company with your slick new look?

y'all get to the deleted scenes, she grabs your fresh Odell and that mofo pop off like a suction cup.

what now, bruddah?

Oh, and "I'm your GPS" tho. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

If the shorties can get away with it, then these dudes should be able to do so also.

Last edited:
John Travolta still wishes he had that Pulp Fiction slick back comb over hair

You mean the Grease and Saturday Night Fever slick back. Dude was combing his hair like it was his superpower. Pulp Fiction is where he looked all fat and out of shape but that essentially got his career back though.

Plus Tiger is breaking the number one rule with thinning hair. Do no comb back, comb forward. I am sure it would look way better.
That's true. At least with Lebron, people know he has been losing hair. If you conceal it from people, it only makes it look more shocking if and when people find out you are losing hair. Same with John Travolta. He's always wore a wig and when you see him without it on, it's almost shocking. I still don't get why he doesn't just scalp his head. He does look better with hair but at this point, people will only discredit you for wearing a wig more so than you losing your hair.

View media item 2377781

John travolta actually looks good bald headed with beard tho. Word to From Paris with Love.

View media item 2378109

Last edited:
tory should just rock the baldy

theres always been bald R&b sensations lol

wait.. is he a singer or rapper? or both? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom