bruh I`m about to cop some Bapes, seriously vol. Only God Can Judge Me

South Pole is still hot out there, go cop some of that too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr 100

I did it. I was randomly walking by the store and saw two pairs I liked. My footwear is all over the place. From Jordan's to Y3 to Louboutin to regular ol Nike's... Point is do you
those are nice.
honestly I wouldn't be rocking the joints like its my easter sunday fit, just some kicks to sport with a white tee or crew while I'm chilling

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Dude you made a thread two months ago about not having a job.. Now you're buying Bapes like its 02? SMFH

LOL

Dude you made a thread two months ago about not having a job.. Now you're buying Bapes like its 02? SMFH

Cuz got a job and now he wants some bapes.

DAYUM! Can he live?

never made a thread about being un employed.

I did it. I was randomly walking by the store and saw two pairs I liked. My footwear is all over the place. From Jordan's to Y3 to Louboutin to regular ol Nike's... Point is do you
im willin to bet nike made that same colorway of air force I's on da right.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im willin to bet nike made that same colorway of air force I's on da right.

af1-supreme-hi-qs_profile.jpg

Sort of, but not exactly.

Eh, bape puts out some nice clothing here and there. I walked into a bape store in Japan on vacation and saw a few gems hiding between the racks of a lot of overpriced stuff.
Could never really get down with their their shoes since they were just copies of a more well known model by different brands.

Make sure you get your size. You don't need your feet to be busting out like those loafers.

NT Remembers.

Originally Posted by RawSheed

Bape, True Religion, US Polo Assn

general forum has jumped the shark

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I see a thread saying anything remotely positive about Ecko, I'm going to die.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

I'd still cop a shark hoody if I could find one for a decent price
pimp.gif
was very tempted by the reissue a few months back.

the yellow/green camo stuff is still the move.

Back
Top Bottom