Bruce Lee vs Anderson Silva

Originally Posted by isiahil

To everyone saying Bruce Lee would win hands down, can you guys post a link to an actual fight of his? I mean everybody is convinced he would win and to my knowledge he has no videos of his bouts. I can honestly say I have not seen Bruce Lee actually fighting.

I have footage of someone recording Bruce in his private dojo on their iphone 7 somewhere, let me go find it.

To everyone saying Bruce Lee would win hands down, can you guys post a link to an actual fight of his? I mean everybody is convinced he would win and to my knowledge he has no videos of his bouts. I can honestly say I have not seen Bruce Lee actually fighting.

I have footage of someone recording Bruce in his private dojo on their iphone 7 somewhere, let me go find it.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

When I was younger, My Tae Kwon Do instructor brought in his Master. Master Jhoon Rhee (Google him if you don't know him, but he trained and is best friends with Bruce Lee).

He spoke to us about the essence behind Martial Arts and also spoke about Bruce Lee. He told us what he went through to bring JKD to America and all the fights and challenges he went through just to bring a glimpse of Martial Arts to our world.

Anyway, he said that he had never seen anybody quicker, faster or more skilled than Bruce Lee. He annihilated anybody that stood in front of him. His intelligence to discover your weaknesses what his biggest advantage.

As for video proof, there isn't much out there. Just like trying to find a video of Wilt Chamberlain or Babe Ruth or Jim Thorpe... ect.

At the end of they day, i'll take the word of somebody that stood by him and fought by him, then youtube highlights.
I hope you don't take this the wrong way but this is kind of my point. Bruce Lee is a myth to me. Everyone heard about how good he was at fighting, but no one actually seen him fight. I mean not once did Bruce Lee want to have an actual fight on camera? He had to get challenged a lot and offered money to do it back then. I have a hard time believing any human being can fight as good as people claim Bruce Lee could have.

Naww... it's all good bro! I'm not taking anything the wrong way, I understand your point. It is hard to believe something without proof, that's how life works.

I'm just saying, one of Bruce Lee's best friends and one of Martial Art's respectable and recognized Masters (Jhoon Rhee) witnessed Bruce Lee's life journey!

I respect what his opinion, just as I respect yours or anybody else posting in this thread.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

When I was younger, My Tae Kwon Do instructor brought in his Master. Master Jhoon Rhee (Google him if you don't know him, but he trained and is best friends with Bruce Lee).

He spoke to us about the essence behind Martial Arts and also spoke about Bruce Lee. He told us what he went through to bring JKD to America and all the fights and challenges he went through just to bring a glimpse of Martial Arts to our world.

Anyway, he said that he had never seen anybody quicker, faster or more skilled than Bruce Lee. He annihilated anybody that stood in front of him. His intelligence to discover your weaknesses what his biggest advantage.

As for video proof, there isn't much out there. Just like trying to find a video of Wilt Chamberlain or Babe Ruth or Jim Thorpe... ect.

At the end of they day, i'll take the word of somebody that stood by him and fought by him, then youtube highlights.
I hope you don't take this the wrong way but this is kind of my point. Bruce Lee is a myth to me. Everyone heard about how good he was at fighting, but no one actually seen him fight. I mean not once did Bruce Lee want to have an actual fight on camera? He had to get challenged a lot and offered money to do it back then. I have a hard time believing any human being can fight as good as people claim Bruce Lee could have.

Naww... it's all good bro! I'm not taking anything the wrong way, I understand your point. It is hard to believe something without proof, that's how life works.

I'm just saying, one of Bruce Lee's best friends and one of Martial Art's respectable and recognized Masters (Jhoon Rhee) witnessed Bruce Lee's life journey!

I respect what his opinion, just as I respect yours or anybody else posting in this thread.

Bruce. Silva is just learning from Segal now. Bruce had experience in Wing Chun and various Martial Arts.

Bruce. Silva is just learning from Segal now. Bruce had experience in Wing Chun and various Martial Arts.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Bruce Lee was an actor
laugh.gif
bruce-lee-o.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Bruce Lee if there are no rules. His strength and speed in his punches was unreal.

.....for a 5'7" 160 lb. man. maybe he'd do all right in his weight class. 
but compared the best 200 lb fighter in the world he is a weakling.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Bruce Lee if there are no rules. His strength and speed in his punches was unreal.

.....for a 5'7" 160 lb. man. maybe he'd do all right in his weight class. 
but compared the best 200 lb fighter in the world he is a weakling.

You know how much martial arts has evolved since Bruce Lee died? I bet a majority of professional mixed martial artist could wash Bruce Lee today. Stop hyping him up from those weak fight scenes in the movies he was in.

You know how much martial arts has evolved since Bruce Lee died? I bet a majority of professional mixed martial artist could wash Bruce Lee today. Stop hyping him up from those weak fight scenes in the movies he was in.

This thread is comedy. Bruce Lee isn't about that life, no one has been able to post real fights where Bruce Lee has dominated people. Silva on the other hand.

This thread is comedy. Bruce Lee isn't about that life, no one has been able to post real fights where Bruce Lee has dominated people. Silva on the other hand.

to say bruce lee isnt about that life is ridiculous, Its true that nobody really has any vids of bruce fighting and its all pretty much through word of mouth from other masters. But u have to realize that most of the fights between them back then were usually not talked about at all afterwords by the two fighting masters to not embarass anyone, and then eventually the other masters flat out refused to fight bruce because they wanted none of him.

But in the end its all hypothetical because one side is gonna go with bruce based on training videos and word of mouth tales of him whooping people, and the others gonna go with silva based on lack of evidence on bruce

Back
Top Bottom