Bruce Lee appreciation

source.gif

I'm going to watch after it aired in its entirety so I can fast forward through the commercials.. :rofl:

That part when they explain the relationship between blacks and Asians. Blacks are perceived as too “loud”. **** pissed me off. Anyways Bruce swag is loud man!. Love this doc so far

Breaks my heart when I’m reminded Bruce was only 32 when he passed. Racist Hollywood really deprived this man of giving us so much more content. The man studied philosophy too so I can’t imagine some of the quotes he would’ve had the past couple of decades if he were here.

If I remember correctly, many Chinese martial arts were only taught to Chinese.

Bruce went on his Oprah steeze and said everyone who wants to is getting taught Chinese martial arts

Last edited:

Bruce went on his Oprah steeze and said everyone who wants to is getting taught Chinese martial arts
The conflict in IP Man 4 involved Bruce Lee breaking down barriers for Chinese martial arts. Very good finale for the IP Man series if you’re a fan.

Teaching whites was frowned upon but He definitely got it from the Gatekeepers for teaching blacks. They told Bruce that Blacks would do nothing but end up using the Discipline to terrorize Chinese folks.

KHUFU KHUFU

Last edited:
Yes he was his original master.

I love how he spelled out his name in the doc. I remember when the first (Y)IP Man movie came out, my friends step dad was calling it IP Man... intellectual property man, what is you talkin bout?

Yes he was his original master.

I love how he spelled out his name in the doc. I remember when the first (Y)IP Man movie came out, my friends step dad was calling it IP Man... intellectual property man, what is you talkin bout?
Easy mistake to make if there isn't prior knowledge of the history. Honest mistake that I am sure many made.

Back
Top Bottom