Brrrrrrrr.... it's cold!

You gotta be kidding me! I'm heading to the Cal game in this crap. >:
mad.gif

I don't mind the cold but, damn the rain is the thing that's gonna get me sick :smh:
smh.gif
They better win today is all I gotta say. At least I can get some good food over there for cheap.

i kinda dig the cold weather/change.
rain kinda sucks when you gotta roll outside, but the air's cleaner and you ain't got random dudes smelly like BO all over the place like when it's hot out. lol

and call me a chick, but it's kinda fun to break the warm weather duds out. i've been needing to get back to wearing grown up gear again anyways. i was starting to dress like a gradeschool hoodrat for the longest.
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

p.s. i bet someone's just HELLA SALTY cuz it's too chilly to wear that schnazzy T of his. :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom