Brother kills Mom, Dad, Twin Bro..."it was extermination" with Samurai Swords INSANE

"Chemical imbalance" all that *@*# is %*!*!%*#. There is no proof showing anything like that. At times I think I am literally insane but those are also the times I am feeling low. Depression can drive you to do a lot of things but using a "mental illness" to explain your behavior is no excuse. It's societies fault for accepting that as an explanation. We're all crazy, we all live in the same world, it's how you deal with it. Clearly this dude wasn't doing too well at dealing with it. I am not a weak-minded ignorant dumb #!@ either. I will use my college credits as a crutch here, I have over 18+ credits in psych related courses with abnormal psych as a minor. I am no professional, but I do think my theories are acceptable.

"Chemical imbalance" all that *@*# is %*!*!%*#. There is no proof showing anything like that. At times I think I am literally insane but those are also the times I am feeling low. Depression can drive you to do a lot of things but using a "mental illness" to explain your behavior is no excuse. It's societies fault for accepting that as an explanation. We're all crazy, we all live in the same world, it's how you deal with it. Clearly this dude wasn't doing too well at dealing with it. I am not a weak-minded ignorant dumb #!@ either. I will use my college credits as a crutch here, I have over 18+ credits in psych related courses with abnormal psych as a minor. I am no professional, but I do think my theories are acceptable.

30t6p3b.gif
sad

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

So sad. RIP to all the family members.

A guy I knew in high school who is schizophrenic killed his father using a folding chair.

My dad's brother's wife's father was also killed by his son who suffered mental problems. One day, the son came in the house with blood all over his hands. They asked him what happened and he said he just killed the devil. He was sitting in the backseat of his dad's car while his dad was getting ready to drive and just takes the dad from behind the seat and slits his throat.
frown.gif

This is terrible rip…

and i feel bad for the murder victim and for the skitz dude… he probably really thought he killed the devil, those mental diseases are no joke...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

So sad. RIP to all the family members.

A guy I knew in high school who is schizophrenic killed his father using a folding chair.

My dad's brother's wife's father was also killed by his son who suffered mental problems. One day, the son came in the house with blood all over his hands. They asked him what happened and he said he just killed the devil. He was sitting in the backseat of his dad's car while his dad was getting ready to drive and just takes the dad from behind the seat and slits his throat.
frown.gif

This is terrible rip…

and i feel bad for the murder victim and for the skitz dude… he probably really thought he killed the devil, those mental diseases are no joke...

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Bro please stop… you do not know what you are speaking of…
least you jynx yourself and experience these things first hand…. 

chemical imbalances are no joke, neither is mental health / demon / spirit manipulation.

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Bro please stop… you do not know what you are speaking of…
least you jynx yourself and experience these things first hand…. 

chemical imbalances are no joke, neither is mental health / demon / spirit manipulation.

And it's thinking like that which keeps people in denial and from seeking treatment, causing stuff like this happen over and over again. There's more than depression involved with mental illnesses. I used to volunteer at a dementia ward, folks there were really not in their heads, I think they'd rather have full use of their facilities than some kind of 'crutch' like that. An ounce of prevention's worth a pound of cure.

And it's thinking like that which keeps people in denial and from seeking treatment, causing stuff like this happen over and over again. There's more than depression involved with mental illnesses. I used to volunteer at a dementia ward, folks there were really not in their heads, I think they'd rather have full use of their facilities than some kind of 'crutch' like that. An ounce of prevention's worth a pound of cure.

DEMON!?!? SPIRIT MANIPULATION??@?@?@?!?#?@ lmfao. you mean having a weak mind and allowing these things to effect you? Please show me evidence of chemical imbalances being physically present, or a literal demon being present, or "spirit manipulation" which is essentially just having a bad seed planted in your mind.

The only way to fix society and put an end to things like this is to control our brains. The quote "tiny seeds grow to mighty trees" is also true in the sense of "evil". If an undesired or "bad thought" enters your mind and you don't nip it in the butt immediately, it can spread uncontrollably. Removing these bad seeds in your brain are just as important as watering the good ones. In this man, I can see he let his bad thoughts get the best of him.

DEMON!?!? SPIRIT MANIPULATION??@?@?@?!?#?@ lmfao. you mean having a weak mind and allowing these things to effect you? Please show me evidence of chemical imbalances being physically present, or a literal demon being present, or "spirit manipulation" which is essentially just having a bad seed planted in your mind.

The only way to fix society and put an end to things like this is to control our brains. The quote "tiny seeds grow to mighty trees" is also true in the sense of "evil". If an undesired or "bad thought" enters your mind and you don't nip it in the butt immediately, it can spread uncontrollably. Removing these bad seeds in your brain are just as important as watering the good ones. In this man, I can see he let his bad thoughts get the best of him.

Wow
frown.gif
RIP to the fam..

Somebody school me on the US law though...

How's he getting three counts of murder in the first and third degree? Does that mean because he killed three people? 1, 2, 3. Or one murder was the most heinous and the other two not so much? What does this mean?! It's the degrees I don't understand. What differs between them? US laws confuse me.

IMO murder is murder, it should be a life for a life in jail, and unfortunately here in NZ people serve !#*+ all time in jail which is insanely ludicrous. "Life" is like 10 or so years here smh.

Wow
frown.gif
RIP to the fam..

Somebody school me on the US law though...

How's he getting three counts of murder in the first and third degree? Does that mean because he killed three people? 1, 2, 3. Or one murder was the most heinous and the other two not so much? What does this mean?! It's the degrees I don't understand. What differs between them? US laws confuse me.

IMO murder is murder, it should be a life for a life in jail, and unfortunately here in NZ people serve !#*+ all time in jail which is insanely ludicrous. "Life" is like 10 or so years here smh.

Back
Top Bottom