Brother kills Mom, Dad, Twin Bro..."it was extermination" with Samurai Swords INSANE

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

u gotta be outta ur damn mind hackin away at your family with a sword...thats some sick twisted *#$% right there.

u gotta be outta ur damn mind hackin away at your family with a sword...thats some sick twisted *#$% right there.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I heard recounts of what the kitchen (where it happened) looked like, unreal 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

I heard recounts of what the kitchen (where it happened) looked like, unreal 

wow. the similarities are eerie between this story and an incident that occurred over 10 years ago just up the street from me in huntsville, alabama.

kid that went to my church basically took a hatchet to his parents and siblings one night.

wow. the similarities are eerie between this story and an incident that occurred over 10 years ago just up the street from me in huntsville, alabama.

kid that went to my church basically took a hatchet to his parents and siblings one night.

Back
Top Bottom