Brooklyn Nets official thread: 20-21 season

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT , props for keeping the info in the thread going. I been keeping up with the news while in the midst of my Christmas running around. Once that Thursday game got canceled, we all know Silver made that call. :lol:

The league office was gonna make damn sure the Nets made it to Christmas without losing more players to protocol. I just hope we get a good, close game that the Nets ultimately win. Lakers are a mess right now but they can definitely still put up a fight.

I'm interested to see how Harden plays now that he knows KI is back. Maybe he'll start playing some inspired ball again. I'm not expecting much from him against the Lakers because it will be his first game in a minute. But in another week or 2, I hope to see him in a groove.

Happy Holidays to all of you. Peace, good health, and blessings to everyone. Prayers for family and friends that any of you have lost recently or around past holiday times.

. I just hope we get a good, close game that the Nets ultimately win. Lakers are a mess right now but they can definitely still put up a fight.

:rofl:

you been hot lately

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT HOLIDAY GOOD SIR ! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS !!!

not much to take from this one other than my hero Patty Mills is really santa claus, shouldnt have been that close , but those r always more fun i guess

Harden with all them points but seems off still, his dimes though make me happy. When Mr Irving comes back HArden WILL BENEFIT THE MOST BY FAR

patty.jpg

ON TO THA NEXT

Great game by The Nets.
The Bucks is the only championship level team I can think of with a C/F that plays the inside mainly. Lakers still strike me as an attack the opposing big in waves built team. Do they slow the game down and play a Jazz/Tim Duncan era Spurs game now.. who knows

Bucks, MAYBE Ayton in phnx ?? I personally think the lakers are gonna hit they stride a couple weeks after all star break as long as AD can relinquish his strring role as mr glass, westbrook taking alotta heat, theyll see, he a straight hooper period

didnt expect this one but it will run right up to the expected return of Mr Irving, and Galloway does hustle his *** off

BIG BIG time ups to BEMBRY for last night too

db 2.jpg

WHATS THA VIIIIIIIIIBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. Nets provided a nice little gift for their fans last night. That would have been a disastrous collapse but at no point did I think BK was going to lose that game. Lakers just seem like an unhappy group due to the losing or that something is going on behind closed doors. And this is coming from someone who picked them to win the west. Either way, I'm glad to get the W.

EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT , you're correct that Harden still seems off. He looked great early but seemed gassed in the 4th. I'm not surprised bc he's been out for so long and literally said he did "a lot of nothing and video games and binge watching" while he was out. :lol:

I really think he's about to turn the corner though. And yep, he will benefit the most with KI returning.

Rest of the team looked good. Was glad to see the regulars return but damn, ALL of the rooks were inactive. Are they in protocol? I didn't see anything saying so other than Day'Ron.

Patty was on full BEAST MODE. Damn, he was even hitting 3s off the dribble and from every angle. He has been a savior with all the injuries/protocols.

Clax with the LBJ body.... Bron better be thankful his foul was enough to nudge Clax from getting the full throw down. Otherwise that would have really been :wow:. Still a nice poster though.

YES ! thats it , Harden seemed tired as F that 4th qtr i shouldnt have said off, cause most of the game he was doin all he needed and wanted to, and ima witcha the man is about to round that final turn and lay it on thick nite after nite, i think Kyries return will light a spark for him big tyme

Patty playin like an all star, or course wont get voted on but who cares, they dont give out ring for all star wins

yes ALL tha rookies in protocol, cam, ddj,kess, and dayron, BUT.................................................................................................

Reaper back for the phila game on thursdai and LOOKS like Kyrie will play vs indiana on the 5th, then its rock a bye babay for everybody who crosses their path, CANT WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now mr lebron james has met the Click Clax Gang up close and personally and wont soon forget it ima sure

hope LMA is ok , wonder how his pre existing condition may or may nor be effecting his recovery, GOD bless Him

Here come Tha Sheriff and Tha Patty Wagon again tonight !!!

WHATS THA VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

patty 6.jpg

fun run last night, again cant take much from it, clips at full strength would be hella interesting though

Well good sir, KD KI LMA all outta protocol, i read where they might wait for the 4 gme roadtrip to get KI back in there instead of the ind or chi game, doesnt matter where or when they now have enough time to get ish hammered out and let loose when the time is right, use the rest of the regular season to get it just exactly right, and who knows, if the plant based vaccination gets approved Ky may decide to get it, either way ima just reel reel reel happy they are all together again.

big 3 3.jpg

ROAD COURT ADVANTAGE BABAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on to tha next

I swear we get no damn respect...I knew once Monday came the discussion was gonna be how the Lakers lost, not how we won. And even tho the clips are kinda weak rn, if the Lakers got that win with a Harden like performance from either russ or lbj, 1st thing talked about on nbatv, first take etc. It's cool tho.

Poor Clips. Nets beat they *** like a drum.

Just what they're supposed to do whenever they play a depleted squad like that.

Loved Harden showing out. He looks maybe 90% now. Patty again has been GREAT. Bembry and Brown still hustling. Happy to see Clax's minutes creeping up. That's 2 straight 30+ minute games. :wow: He also went 2/3 from the free throw line which is good for him. He's 6/8 shooting free throws in his last 5 games. Please keep it up Clax. Blake almost had a double double in just 15 minutes.

As for KI and getting vaxxed, I guess we will have to wait and see. But in the meantime I'm going to enjoy this ride. It's been great so far.

Has any reporter asked Qyrie what the difference between the needle used for his tattoos and the needle used for the vaccine?

Is there plant based ink?

Skip & Shannon had a topic on KD yesterday and they were both saying how they were shocked to learn that KD is a trash talker. :rofl:

KD been one of the biggest trash talkers in the game for a minute now. :lol:

AshamedPastelAmericanalligator-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_1cfd86ba66177d94e1688e13c33f6812_51f9fe8a_400.gif

KD the same dude who said he'll spit on another man.... the same dude who stays clapping at people on twitter.... KD aka Mr Get Em Out Here (love the avy EZMONEY SERVANT EZMONEY SERVANT ).... Kevin "y'all know who I am, right?" Durant. :lol:

Skip and Shannon must've forgot.

As for the team, it seems clear to me that KD and Harden are the most excited to get Ky back. Can't wait to see them all play together again.

nets-nets-big3.gif

you are a good man to be able to listen even for a second to skip, not a fav of mine

they r way off though like you said, as usual

David Duke Jr outta protocol, list shrinking now, thank God

shuges i am counting the seconds until we get to see all 3 of them together , and so so so ready for what they may be able to do together after a month or so, i think its a good idea to keep Ky out until the 4 gm road trip, give him some consistent run instead of starting out with a staggered schedule, 1 on 1 off kinda thing, should be one helluva time Sir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure how healthy phila is but embid always a problem, just ready to see KD again, seems like 4ever since he last played

heres a lil somethin from practice yesterday 😍

just about all hands on deck which only spells 1 thing for everybody else TROUBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! set em up to get beat down !!!

outta here.jpg

NO SLEEP TIL

Listen, I don't blame you at all when it comes to Skip. He can absolutely be nauseating at times and I totally get why people aren't amused by his troll job. The stuff he did with Terrell Owens back in the day was too much for me. And these days, I'm not at all feeling his slander of Westbrook. But I mostly tune in for Shannon even though I notice he has gotten a little more negative these days too.

That's why I loved when KD put each of them in their place on 2 separate occasions. Called Shannon out for a fake quote and made him back down talking about he will no longer get into a back and forth with KD on air and then recently straight up told Skip "I don't like you". :lol:

As for tonight, Biid will be a problem, no doubt about that. He's a monster and I see a whole lot of doubling if he gets hot.

Thanks for posting the vid. Kyrie looks like he hasn't put on an ounce of fat which is a great thing.

I want to hear some loud *** Brooooooooklyn chants tonight!

Good job, good effort.

I will rarely be upset if this team plays with energy and effort and they did so tonight. Philly just played a cleaner game down the stretch. Maxey hit 2 3s and another jumper from damn near the same spot that killed BK. And then Biid got a big offensive board in between Clax and LMA and got fouled on the putback which led to all the woofing between both teams. :lol:

I feel bad for Niang next time around bc he was clearly being a little extra with the trash talk. I think he was the one who actually got under KD's skin and I know KD is the type to not forget that **** AT ALL. :lol:
Durant didn't even want to dap anybody up afterwards. He was HOT.

In fairness, Philly was only doing the same thing back to BK saying "GET OUTTA HERE" and "GO HOME" to KD. I'm not even mad bc it's part of trash talking and I know KD gonna have something for these fools next time around. So funny how that topic came up in here before the game. :wow: :lol:

Clax starting meant that Bruce and Bembry had little opportunities to have an impact. Cam (4 mins) and Blake (10 mins) were also afterthoughts. Embiid and Drum completely feasted and Philly is the team that I fear the most in the east right now. Then the Bucks.

Good game.

you got it AGAIN ! Embiid huge problem, lol you on a run !

I LO VE the back and forth between him and KD, their post game pressers were great all about it coming from huge respect for each other, we need more guys to light a fire under KDs *** like that, its when he is MOST dangerous. when they play in march in will be epic and #11 will be there so.......... yeah CANT WAIT !

yeah probably shouldnt run THAT starting line up again for the reasons you said and it means KD gotta chase a guard alotta the time, it just doesnt seem to be the ONE, i like how NAsh is trying to find just the exact right formula though. IMO BEMBRY should always start FWIW. J Johnson gettin ALOTTA burn too, not sure if thats good or bad YET.

My main man Patty Mills with an off night itll happen, like you said though the energy and effort were there so no big deal

Only thing that gets at me a little is IF you add Kyrie to most of their losses ( other than maybe G State ) they would have NO PROBLEMS at all, so like they sai, PATIENCE is a virtue, and we just have to be patient, this is a marathon not a sprint, period !

shuges I hope you and yours all have a safe and happy new year !!!

ki 1.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, nah man, you called it as well. I just added on to what you said about Embiid being a problem. The Nets have NOBODY that can keep him in check. And then when you add Drum to the mix.... :sick:

Drum looked like a giant out there when he was standing next to KD or whoever was trying to guard him. The Bucks have Giannis but Brook had back surgery and as much as a Boogie fan as I am, he doesn't scare me like that off the bench. Philly also has length (Thybulle, Danny Green, Tobias), shooting (Seth, Niang), youth (Maxey, Milton), a nasty big in Embiid, and experienced coaching (Rivers 23 years vs Nash 2 years). And depending on who they get for Ben, they are the team I'm least enthusiastic to see in May. :lol:

As for everything else you said, as usual you're on point. Bembry or even Brown seem to fit better right now in the starting rotation. And yes, I do like Nash trying different things. He has so many pieces to play with right now and I like him rotating through players to find what works and what doesn't.

Yeah, J Johnson def surprises me as well. He gets minutes but seems to do a little of everything to justify the time he gets. The question is should Nash give 1 of the rookies those minutes instead? I think Nash is old school and recognizes that sitting a vet like JJ to give minutes to any of the rooks might **** up locker room chemistry. I don't know.

I'm not worried about Patty AT ALL. As you said, everybody has off-nights. He's been so clutch and consistent. Nothing bad to say about him.

Hope you and yours have a safe and happy new year's as well! And many blessings as well to all of you who enter and support/read the thread!

do you think that they are ok with the BIGS they have now ??? LMA, CLAX, and BG Milsap ?? good enough to finish the task at hand ? OR do they need to pikc someone up to combat the likes of Embiid, Giannis, and even Vucovic I guess ? dont really like how easy drummond had it either tbh

Keep forgetting about Joey Buckets too, not the best defender in the world but in a gm like last night he woulda been a difference maker

I just dont want this tem to change from the cats they got now, that goes for EVERYONE, even J Carter and all the rooks

I think they are ok only cause nobody can outscore BKLYN once Kyrie is back in the swing of things, like Embiid could have 45 but it wouldnt matter cause at least 2 of the Big 3 gonna do their thing, if that makes sense.

As soon as Ky starts playing thngs will start to shape up and Nash will REALLY have to put the right pieces in the right places. It relly gonna be an ongoing mystery until EVERYONE is healthy and the continuity ensues THEN we gonna see what its all about

AND PLEASE STOP WITH THE CITY EDIDTION UNIFORMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BAD GUYS ALWAYS WEAR BLACK ! :emoji_upside_down:

big 3 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom